cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Ted Cruz to the Future - Comic Coloring Activity Book

This is a HOOT!!! See it here: http://www.amazon.com/Ted-Cruz-Future-Coloring-Activity/dp/1619530953/ref=sr_1_1?tag=wowowo-20

But Wait!!!! The best part are the customer reviews - be sure and read those (link by the 2 1/2 star rating) or read here: http://www.amazon.com/Ted-Cruz-Future-Coloring-Activity/product-reviews/1619530953/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_...

Priceless!

Snip: "As a bigot, it's hard for me to find books that advocate for and advance my position. Especially books designed for little kids. Thank God for this book. Now, I can stimulate the creativity of my little children, while still installing in them important lessons. Lessons like guns are good, health care is bad (at least if it comes from a Democrat president), and America is always right. If there are any facts that don't support my positions, I would prefer to ignore them. And if I can't ignore them, then I'd like to be able to shout them down. And I want to teach my children the same lessons. Without books like this one, we are in danger of raising a new generation of open-minded and tolerant adults . . . and it will be impossible to maintain our way of thinking if this happens."

5 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

How fitting....

Smiley Very Happy   ...a coloring book for the Low Information Voters.  

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Even More fitting..

The coloring book is for the children of low information voters - Did you read the actual description of the book?

"The Cruz to the Future book is a non-partisan, fact-driven view of how Texas Sen. Rafael Edward Ted Cruz became a U.S. senator and details, through his quotes and public information his ideas for what he believes will help America grow."

"Not only do pages describe Cruz s early years, education and Tea Party stance in an easy way for parents and educators to explain to their children and students, but crossword puzzles and words searches along with other games and activities provide thought-provoking information and steps for more research. "

It is a serious Tea Party coloring book, not a farse at all. The comments are from supposed "reviewers" who are actually poking fun at the idea. Probably not one of them actually purchased the book. So, if you still maintain the book is for low information voters, first those voters would have to enjoy coloring books and second, they would have to admire Cruz and the Tea Party, which if you think about it does indeed make them "low information" voters. Just look at how easily you were fooled by some joke comments and never looked at the real source, the actual book's description, first........

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: How fitting....

Maybe Knapper has young children at home that he was reviewing the book for. Lets give him/her the benefit of the doubt on this one.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I don't deserve the benefit of the doubt Red. Everyone should pretty much know where I stand on Ted Cruz and the Tea Party.

FYI, I did not write any of the comments. I just saw the book's Amazon link on George Takei's Facebook page. Takei is an intersting fellow and has a great sense of humor.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

It is "about" not "for"!