cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Terrorists Target Los Angeles Schools!

The Los Angeles Unified Schools quickly shut down, and sent 640,000+ students , teachers, and support staff home, after learning credible evidence that terrorists were going to target schools in the 700 square mile district. 

Let's see what The Zero thinks of the "JV team",now. 

14 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Terrorists Target Los Angeles Schools!

I would bet there was a district wide test today and someone decided a bomb scare would take care of it. I thought ISIS was this big well organized war machine.  I doubt that they would send out a plan involving backpacks and packages to their intended victims!  I think some punk students sent it in.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You do know that going for the Ollie Award isn't an achievement right ?  RIght ??

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

You do know that going for the Ollie Award isn't an achievement right ?  RIght ??

So you agree with Obummer that ISIS is just a JV squad that is contained, and nothing to be concerned about. Right?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well, New York City got the same email but didn't fall for the hoax!   Very doubtful it was any organized terrorist plot!  Some sick punk!  Probably a disgruntled rightwinger on trump's payroll!  Hehehe

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The president gets armed guards and a fence , our kids get a sign that says there are no weapons on these premises and we are all sitting ducks here. Which one has been attacked the most?
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well, git yer shootin' arn and go guard them yougins whoboy!!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Big joke aint it Moosestash......

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yes, Whoboy, you are a big joke!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, you would be the expert.