cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Terrorists

The definition of a terrorist was just given at the hearing for the Jan 6 insurrection.   Those at the Capital - and those on here that support what happened Jan 6, certainly do fall under the category of terrorists.

Of course - those of us here that have witnessed the cult of Trump on here - have known that from the beginning.

Jen

26 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Terrorists

And still, the leader of the terrorist cult, the Bass Tard Trump, roams free.   Still doing “terrorist rallies”, still infecting the minds of those in his cult.

This has to be stopped.   

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

And still, the leader of the terrorist cult, the Bass Tard Trump, roams free.   Still doing “terrorist rallies”, still infecting the minds of those in his cult.

This has to be stopped.   

Jen

What do you propose doing?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

We know what you propose doing.   

Trump WAS THE LEADER of the insurrection.   No one in power wants to say it.   I’ll say it - and it’s the truth.   It’s time - the Bass Tard Trump needs to be arrested, and held, until he has his trial for crimes against America.   And then, those that are known to be part of the Trump cult, need to be identified, and put on terrorist lists, to limit their movement in this country.   That’s a start  - and then we go from there.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

What crime did he commit?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

How do you define part of his cult? 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Conspiracy to interfere with an election, for a start.   But that - and identifying those that need to be brought to justice, is above my pay grade.   That’s why we pay people to lead this country.   

The lies of those associated with the Bass Tard Trump, and those of the Bass Tard Trump, will come out.  America will not stand, for what happened on Jan 6.   If America lets Jan 6th go, we deserve to lose our country.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You don't know how to define who is in this cult, but you want their constitutional rights revoked none the less?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It’s not up to me - I’m not a law maker.   I’m not a law enforcer.   But, if asked if I knew any terrorists against this country, I have about 10 that live near me, and the core Trumper group here on Ag Online that I would finger.   In a second.   And the top of my list, would be the head of the Indianola, IA terrorist group, Craig Milligan.

What a turn about we’re about to have.   Millie was promising me a trip to Gitmo, and putting me on his list - well, now him, and his buddies here, are on mine.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Ok, so there are about ten people near you whose rights you want revoked, and the people you disagree with here.   You said you can't cite what crime they've committed,  but you know they are terrorist and you want them punished.  Is that a good summation of your thoughts?