Did you mean: 
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: Testimony Today

Quite a resemblance though.

rawhide
Advisor

what about the lie of what's happening at the border? If that's "a little white lie" then that is racist

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

When a person says, “I can’t breathe!”, they need to be listened to.   How many times, has that statement been made by someone in the custody of police, and they are ignored.  

Dr. Tobin put to rest the myth, that if you can talk, you can breathe.   The “cash cab” guy killed Floyd - no doubt in my mind about that.   It had NOTHING to do with drugs - it had everything to do with a racist Republican cop, showing how tough he was, and draining the life out of a man in his custody.  Protect and serve....is not what was shown by the “cash cab” guy.

Jen

There was a line of questioning and testimony regarding the defendants political registration and voting record?  

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

So IH, just wondering.

Following your nervous breakdown when the Big Thingy didn't occur on 1/6, was there any electricity involved in the therapy?

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I have watched all of trial.   I’ve seen ALL the footage of what happened.   I’d like to say the trial can be stopped now, and save a bunch of time and money.   But, I’m willing to see what the defense has.   So far, with the defense saying that the “cash cab” guy was distracted by “an angry crowd”, it doesn’t give much hope that they have much of anything to save the “cash cab” guy.   

Jen

If the defense has not had the opportunity to present all of their evidence, how are you certain you've "seen ALL the footage of what happened"?

You make some of the most "interesting" statements... 😂😂😂

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

So I guess Just Know now extends to footage not shown at trial?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Border", what's the border got to do this?

Only nothing.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

By the way - only someone stupid would believe Millie’s “cash cab” line.   I’m only using it in my posts, to twist the knife a bit as I stick the knife in on another Republican lie.

Jen

Are you black today?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Would it matter if I was?   Apparently, it matters to some.

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

So I guess Just Know now extends to footage not shown at trial?

😂😂😂  That appears to be what your comrade is saying... she "Just Knows ALL" rather the defense has presented all of it's evidence or not.  

Thanks for clearing that up for those playing along at home. 😉