Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Testing...

12 Replies
Highlighted
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Testing...

But no fear.... that George Bush didn't work for the C!A back then.... it was one of the hundreds of other George Bushes that worked for them in this memo.... 😂😂😂 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

One of the most telling things reported about the Dominion server grab in Germany....

"The CIA was completely excluded from this operation."  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

😂😂😂

So I can post it all, I just can't post it all together or the commies have an algorithm that wipes it automatically.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The 2nd and 3rd link are the same.  The 2nd being archived from the C!A website so you don't have to give NYT clicks.

The first link is where Ezra-Cohen just announced this week that the C!A is getting real oversight.  No more rogue BS.

And interesting enough, he quoted President Kennedy when announcing it.  And yes, that was very purposeful.

He starts about 30 seconds in.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Does your Babushka bring you borscht to have in your jammies?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

You can't argue, so you attempt to discredit.... and you really suck at that as well. 

I almost feel a little sorry for you KnoXi.  Maybe your boyfriend will put on those assless chaps tonight that you like to talk about and cheer you up a little?

Highlighted
Advisor

Hindraker.........at Powerlineblog

I know you guys trust him. And the website.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

As I read this I got curiouser and curiouser..

The names of the precincts as listed together started seeming more and more familiar.

I just finished watching The Death of Stalin. So I can believe that the Dennison politburo will figure out some way to  get this loyal foot soldier from Texas painted as a confidant of Hugo Chavez who was planting this to discredit them.

Let me know gooey when that happens so I don’t have to go digging.