cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Texas Hold 'em

Picture this...... A large cannon aimed at "Mr. Big".

We conservative Mr. and Mrs. Common values, hard-working Americans are the gun powder.

The Election Day , this November is the 'touch hole'.

If it goes wrong, the cannon fires, .... And nothing will be the same again. If you have a 'Hill' sign in your yard, God help you.

(To this day, I have not seen even one hillary sign in anyone's yard)

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: +1 !!!!!!!

Smiley Embarassed   Thank you Craig and you are the most knowledgable and decent person I have met.  When GTO and Schurrbart say the things they do, they need to just go somewhere else with that crap. 

We have had a great country, one where we`ve had the luxury of being nice.  But we`ve niced ourselves right into hell, I`m afraid. And I`m guilty of letting others take the arrows while i sat back being nice.  Now is the time to perhaps beat our plowshares into swords...could be too late.

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

The more Trump is attacked by the media the more votes he gets. There are a lot of people scaaared of a Trump Presidency and rightfully so. Their gig is up.
People are sick and tired of being lied to on a daily basis.
Every time I hear Hillary speak I get sick to my stomach, even Obama does the same to me.
Do they speak any truth??
And Gramham and some of these winey Rebublicans,
Sit down go home you had your chance
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I think I probably know, NO, I'm sure I know your answer but would like to hear your answer anyway.  WHY, if Hillary and Obama do nothing but lie to everyone, why the outfits who actually check into things that people say and do as a way to verify other than reading opinions on the Internet, say that both of these people are and have been telling the truth many percentage points above anyone else among the people in the news today?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Well, bad boy, for a radical rightwinger to say the left has gotten more leftist, is probably because the left may actually be standing still but the right has definitely gone more right (some of them anyway) with all the discrimination laws being made by the many right governed states and the hatred and racist remarks by the GOP candidate, that the right THINKS the left has gotten further away.  However, it only looks like that because it is the right moving more to the right that is causing the larger spread.  I know you don't see that but that is because of you blindness with all that fecal material surrounding your head!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Trump is being bombarded because of what he says and NOTHING else!  Stop with the "Democrat media Machine" BS!  Are the Bushes leftists?  NO? Big time repubs are leaving the GOP because of what trump says and what he stands for.  NOTHING else!!  Only a few suck ups like CHRISTIE  and the salamander are pledging loyalty to trump and that is because they want to be his 2nd in command.  They run 2-3 negative stories about trump because he always have at least 2-3 asinine stories about someone or some group of people.  The right media machine always runs 2-3 negative stories about Hillary, Bernie and Obama but you like that part don't you?!!

bruce MN
Advisor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

OH you poor little baby!  Since you have the whine, I'll supply the cheese for your pity party.  the problem with this country is that there is too many damned republicans like you and millie!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: +1 !!!!!!!

Why don't you just go away if you like what I say in response to the crap you spout like y'all did to GTO? When I met millie face to face, I thought he was a pretty outstanding young man.  Even my wife liked him.  However, first impressions are sometimes 100% wrong.  The way he talks now is a perfect example.  Y'all and your party talk pretty badly about everyone you disagree with and when that person calls you on it, you say, "What a mean guy he is, how dare he say those things about me!!!"  GO BACK AND READ THE THINGS YOU SAY SOMETIME!!  It is always "those damned democrats, etc, etc!"

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Group think?  You guys don't group think?  You are about the silliest fool on here.  I'll tell you something boy, don't underestimate old farts!