cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Texas Hold 'em

All I can say is that if your religion tells you that you have to hate and discriminate against any other human, you need a new religion!!  I'm through wasting my time on the likes of you. There, I just made your day!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Another timely post by Mr 20!!  We have had gang members in the military for years.  Much BEFORE "Black Lives Matter"!  Why don't you get up to date???                                            

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-gang-assessment-us-military-2011-10

bruce MN
Advisor

That Breitbart/Drudge spin on that group of happy, accomplished, patriotic young women sets the bar lower than anyone could possibly think it could be. Have you ever been happy or pleased or excited over anything in your life?  Didn't your team win at least one time at kittenball in Bible School!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hey IH, I'll tell you, I'm not mad and disgusted with the dems, they are who I expect them to be. My vote for Trump is because all of the repubs I have voted for have given the dems everything they want and they put pudding on top.

Oh, and BTW, BA is the nicest person on this site.

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Affordable Care Act lies, Benghazi lies, dodgeing bullets on the tarmac lies, coal miner lies, Iran deal lies, need I go on. Liberal press. Oh I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Lol
bruce MN
Advisor

A genius like you should be able to reply to the right entry. I mentioned nothing that would pertain to your post. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Better tone it down. I'm sure that Racer has hid gaydar on. 

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Bruce,
I was trying to respond to shnuurburt post, however Android won't let me. Sorry I ruined your day
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I knew what your answer would be and I'm sure you will have something real nice to say about this source but I really don't care.

Here are the GOP truthometer:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/fact-checking-2016-gop-presidential-candidates/

I will also put the same site for the Dems but in a separate post.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor