cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Texas is gonna fix gays.

Smiley Very Happy  

http://news.msn.com/us/texas-gop-endorses-reparative-therapy-for-gays 

While the rest of the country goes to hell worried that gays won`t have enough cake bakers, Texas is gonna cure gays.    So, if you`re gay go to Texas and they`ll fix ya. 

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Texas is gonna fix gays.

What are they gonna do to them?  Electric shocks to the genitals and body?  Sounds a bit like the treatment Bush gave the towelheads at Gitmo. Show them erotic photos of female fenitals to stimulate the homosapien instincts in them? Yeah that'll work. Give them a night with 50 hookers to "break them in" ay.  Are you ratbags right off your bluudy heads?  Who dreams up all that wild rubbish?  You godbotherers have got to be taking something other than confessions. 

Veteran Advisor

not sure about gays, but...

I do have a great way to "fix" guys that impregnate women and don't honor their financial commitments. First offense, one testicle is removed...second offense, another is removed.

I know the math is going to be hard for the low-info crowd, but trust me on this one...there ain't going to be a third offense.

Should work on rapists, too.

Senior Contributor

Ha Ha Ha, I see why this appeals to the BA types of the world, The party of happily stupid and Sarah Palin (big overlap there) keeps chugging along.

Check your guns and your brains at the door before entering.

Senior Contributor

Re: preacher Ted Haggard

They should hire Ted Haggard..... I hear he tried the counseling thing.

Veteran Advisor

Oh YEAH! Texas, North and South Carolina are going to save the world with their legislatures!! Perhaps the best laugh on a Monday morning in years!
Veteran Advisor

Texas is returning to the days or the turn of the century--the 19th! Frontal lobotomies for all gays! That will cure them!