cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

That darned democracy thing

In Red So Carolina no less. Human dignity apparently has some instinctive powers everywhere. One less place checked off where BA, Red etal can pack up and move to like dried out Okies headed for California when it gets just too unbearable in the modern day equivalents of Sodom and Gammorah, S MN and N IA. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5527333/
11 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: That darned democracy thing

Well, I don`t think she should`ve been fired because she is a Lesbian.  But no matter how you cut it Bruce, we are living in the end times, the guts and grit of the people that built this country no longer exists in the majority any longer.  Too many people ridding in the wagon and not enough pulling it.  What made this country great at one time was all citizens picking up the handle and pulling the wagon, even when many probably had given enough and really should`ve taken a seat on the wagon.

You don`t have to climb very far up the crow`s nest to see the edge of the earth on the horizon.

bruce MN
Advisor

So you are thinking that there might be another 75 cents to a buck to come off of corn yet then? I can't imagine what else it might be in your bubble that would have you realistically addled. What else might there be?
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

More false flags that will eventually lead to taking away guns, more Mexicans flooding in, expansion of welfare state that will either rob me out right of my land through property taxes (it trickles down to the county you know) or my kids through death tax. drones spying so I get busted when I`m burning tires, further dumbing down of the population through common core in the schools, just the general uncivility and wickedness of the population.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You are part of the "uncivility and wickedness"!
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Fined ? Dammed right  But I personally think  You should go to jail for burning tires and whatever " sneaky " goings on happens on your spread.

See, you dont understand that the reason America has come to hate farmers when they used to be supported, admired and revered.

Your Gparents knew it was wrong to burn tires, or dump old chemicals in the stream, and didnt need Laws to keep them in check.

But farmers like you think you are above the law and get a squishy tingley feeling when they think they are pissing off the left. And so we willhave more laws, drones and fines as a result of your OWN doing.

I had a brother JUST like you and he would do anything possible to see to it I had a bad day.  100 years ago, we ran sows on dirt lots and so we would put 4 or 5 rings in their nose. Then my big pretty gilts came through the chute with my tag on them and he said oh it's HIS gilts, lets put 12 rings in and make 'em sufffer extra. It made him feel really really good.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

I saw someone on TV a couple weeks back, at the Pride Rally in Des Moines that had at least 12 nose rings.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Inserting obnoxious pieces of metal on your face is hardly exclusive to the gay community.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

True, that. Didn't say it was.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Burning tires is the best way to dispose of them and a good way to burn brush from a cleaned fence row. Keeps it all out of the landfill.