cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The 2015 Knapper Award

Each year we on the Ag Forum meet to recognize the important contributions to insanity in the left wing for the annual Knapper Awards. This year has seen some fantastic performances by a star-studded cast of potential Knapper recipients. The Knappers are given each year to the most outlandish left wing dribble spewed forth without thought or reason. The nominees must put George Soros to shame. Now is the time for nominations.

Provide your nominee and quote's that you believe qualifies the honoree for the 2015 annual Knapper award.

This years nominees are:

At the end of the nominating cycle, no one will call for votes, because this is just too stupid, but anyone can vote, even the nominees. The winner (or whiner) gets the coveted Knapper award.  Nominees will be taken until March 29th. The winner would be announced on April 1st, which is befittingly the fools day of the year.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: The 2015 Knapper Award

I still have no clue who this "napper" is.....the first couple of times I read a response I thought it was probably a junior high school girl. Really doesn't seem to come across as a farm business person or an adult.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The 2015 Knapper Award

Just make sure all of your quotation marks and commas are in the proper places or you will be busted by the grammar cops.  Pictures with illustrations would probably be helpful too.