cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: The Anger...The Hate

Yes, farmers do pay income taxes to, a point,   When they writing a check for income taxes, the govt is writing check to cover 60/70% of their crop ins premium.   Then  ARC payt check comes every year.

This just two of the govt"support" farmers recieve for paying income taxes/

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

as a cash rent landlord, YOU are the one ending up with the ARC payment and

the subsidzied crop insurance.

But you know that.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Someone who loves to pay taxes..................very strange that you love being robbed.................

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

So who is subsidizing who? Cash rent payments always include the gov payments...........

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I`m just curious................What the Hell is it any of your business what any of us pay in taxes? You are the perfect liberal.........you want to know the time and date we sat on the toilet with a scale so you can tax more crap...............

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

I laugh. I knew this was coming you have to attempt to cover the guilt feeling that your on govt welfare roles?????  Go ahead make that statement over and over again it still doen't change the the welfare fact,    

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Shut your pie hole then and go on a hunger strike...........keep us posted.......

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

I don't get any govt farm subsides deposits put in my bank, do youI ????? I can't see why in hail taxpyers should be picking 60/70% of CI premiuns to begin with,.... and why taxpayer should be giiving you cash  ARC payt to do with what ever you want.   your local non ag businees don't enjoy such free money from taxpayers to spent on what ever they want,

all non ag businees have to stand on their own feet, they have to justrify all their busines decisions in order to prevent sinking unlike today's farmer who rely on govt welfare subsidies programsto suceed.

i just pay taxes helping to subsided farmers who can't make good business plans.  like 10k land

have a good safe harvest if not the govt has your back.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Wonder if jen has ever had a garage sale. Did she report the 50 bucks she made for her 3 days of work? Gee, my wife sold our old carpet sweeper the other day for $25..................Will she end up in Hell if she pockets the stash?