bruce MN
Advisor

The Anti-fa, BLM boogeymen???

How long does the play go on?  

11 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: The Anti-fa, BLM boogeymen???

I don't think there will come a time when people think it's hunky dory to burn down neighborhoods.   You may feel that way, but not many do.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(The Anti-fa, BLM boogeymen???              How long does the play go on?)  

With blm, as long as they can keep scamming monies from woke companies that are afraid to be falsely labeled racist. 

Seen a piece on the history of blm, how it was started by 3 radicals - 1 a self-described marxist, and how blm built upon their grifting ways up to today where all 3 have became very wealthy from their blm grifting.

Anteefer is a more loosely formed group of radical & racist lefties that like to riot, burn, loot, harm law enforcement, destroy federal buildings, etc. etc.  VP kamala raised bail funds for them as a show of support for their illegal activities.

bruce MN
Advisor

My point in asking. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(My point in asking.) 

Well, your welcome.....although I suspect you already knew and are a likely donor.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "How long can this go on?"

They're working their way through the gays & trans, at present. Just be glad they haven't started on the Jews, yet!

But they'll get there eventually, they always do.

bruce MN
Advisor

We are currently spending a few days with our daughter in PP.

Google: GQP candidate Mastrioni.  He’s all over the Jew project.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(GQP candidate Mastrioni.  He’s all over the Jew project.)

You referring to the democrats that funded / supported his campaign? Or?

Your a big fan / supporter of tliab there bruceQ.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It will go for a long time if the repubs do well in the mid terms.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Rep. Rashida Tlaib said people cannot call themselves progressive while supporting Israel’s “apartheid government” in a fiery claim during a virtual Palestine advocacy conference Tuesday.

“I want you all to know that among progressives, it has become clear that you cannot claim to hold progressive values, yet back Israel’s apartheid government,” Tlaib said during the livestreamed “Palestine Advocacy Day” conference, organized by Americans for Justice in Palestine Action.

“We will continue to push back and not accept this idea that you are progressive, except for ‘Philistine,’ any longer.”

The Michigan Democrat also said that Palestine should be granted freedom from Israel.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/21/rep-rashida-tlaib-claims-progressives-cant-back-israel/