cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The Bass Tard’s Big

Vaccine distribution plan, appears to be just like all his other plans for America - nonexistent.

But, it’s “just the damn flu”, and we “turned the corner” on the outbreak months ago, didn’t we?

“There are 15 cases, and soon there will be none.”    That Trumpism hasn’t aged very well has it - like all his and his cult’s predictions on the virus.   We are in big time trouble - and it all points back to one man - the Bass Tard that instead of leading this country, was more concerned with whether he made par on the next hole.   You really think, that the Bass Tard made par in being this country’s president?   I’ll guarantee you, he has had far more triple boggies, than he had Eagles, if he had any of the latter at all.   Unless, of course, he cheated, like he does with everything he does in his life.

ETTD......

Jen

7 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: The Bass Tard’s Big

(Tick tock - vaccine)

You referring to that miracle vaccine tick tock that you guaranteed wouldn't be available for at least 2 years?  or?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I never said it wouldn't be available for two years.   Prove it to me that I said that.   You're starting your year off, just like you left off the old.....with more lies.

Besides - if we would have to rely on the Bass Tard's roll out plan, it may be 5 years before I would be able to be vaccinated.   Incompetence it rampant in the Bass Tard's waning weeks......

ETTD.....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I never said it wouldn't be available for two years.   Prove it to me that I said that.   You're starting your year off, just like you left off the old.....with more lies.)

So you, tick tock, believed in the Trump miracle of getting the vaccine out before the end of the year?  Tick tock is calling Trump a miracle worker Mmm, yea, I don't remember that but good on you.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Throw enough money at most anything, and what appears to be a miracle, is simply more money to spend more hours with more people, to develop a solution.

What good is a vaccine, that can’t be gotten to the masses timely?

And there are continuing problems being discovered with the vaccines.   There is a reason, that “time in development” can only be pushed so far.   And truthfully, we still don’t really know, if the vaccines are going to work “as advertised”.  Your “miracle”, is simply another smoke and mirrors, that we will all pay the price for eventually.

ETTD.....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Your “miracle”, is simply another smoke and mirrors, that we will all pay the price for eventually.)

While I agree it's a miracle and happy that Trump brought us this miracle within such a short period of time, when the previous vaccine record was 4 years; it was the MS/L media and you wingers that were stating that it would be a miracle to have a vaccine out by the end of the year or even within 2 years.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Show me where I - I - I stated it.   Show me it Ed.   You won’t - because you can’t.

And, like I said - it’s no miracle.   The miracle will be if it actually works and the long term implications aren’t worse than the virus when given over the entire population.

ETTD....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(And, like I said - it’s no miracle.)

Are you now saying that the MS/L media and you wingers that said a Trump vaccine by the end of the year would be a miracle - are liars?  Not exactly news there tick tock.