cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

The Beater

Ho hum, just another day of Drainin' the Swamp and staffing the administration with All the Best People.

18 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: The Beater

although hardly a serious matter given the well known fact that Barry regularly smacked Moochelle around in the Islamic tradition.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

I’m not giving Obama a pass, but if you had to wake up to that every morning?
hardnox
Advisor

I think you'd better cut your losses here.

If people aren't raised into hopeless racism they will find that they lose the fear and repugnance over African complexion and features pretty thoroughly if they just have to interact regularly with some of Them.

Part of the problem displayed here is that many live in places where they don't.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And how many people in the world would like to wake up with you, Rodger?  My guess....not very many.  

Malania doesn't wake up with Trump every morning....maybe there's a reason why.  You guys love to use the "how'd you like to wake up with that every morning" phrase.  It's not funny.  It shows a cowardice on your part, that you can pick on someone else, and feel safe in your own little tiny world.  And, again, it shows the ignorance of your thoughts....

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

No race has a monopoly on ugly.
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

As my Daddy use to say, the girl can’t help it she’s ugly. But she don’t have to come to town!
Jim V1
Veteran Contributor

You are the only one that mentions color here, so apparently you are the racist.

You started this thread because you think you are so much funnier and smarter

than everybody else. Well, wife beating is not funny!

hardnox
Advisor

I am at a loss as to how anyone can characterize her as ugly except for regarding distinctly African features as such.

hardnox
Advisor

Yeah. I wonder how much the POTUS had to raise the settlement with Ivana to get her to retract her allegations of abuse?

Lotta trashy beaters in his admin and I'm assuming in his Base?