cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

The Berkley and other protesters, who they are.

11 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: The Berkley and other protesters, who they are.

No protesters yet. Administration called it off as a public safety matter.  I personally disagree. Should have allowed it to go on. Free speech goes and it's hard to defend or oppose anything. Thinking about Bernie Sanders speaking at Liberty U. 

My my concern would more be the College Republican chapter feeling that this particular person represents the broader Republican Party. 

RJG640v8
Advisor

Looks like  the California legislature should follow some of the good red state legislatures and outlaw protesting.

it has been fairly common throughout history that the age group you listed have lived at home. Especially in farm country. I can drive through the countryside near me and show farmsteads that currently have those aged people living in such circumstances. Heck , I can show a few that have 50 year olds living with their parents.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The loving tolerant left. As long as you agree with them. The main stream of the modern day democrat party. You WILL bake the cake and then you WILL go to the back of the bus IF you are even allowed on the bus.

wehav
Senior Contributor

I know of no 34 year old farm kids living at home.  These protesters have no experience supporting themselves and have no desire to gain that experience. 

In the USA you have a right to protest . . . peacefully, not burn an pillage.  It's one thing to stand and shout your feelings, it's quite another to destroy property and to make so much noise that nobody can hear the speaker.

If the right acted the same as the left they'd be widely ostracized in the old media and arrested.  There would be no excuses, no leniency.

r3020
Senior Advisor

These fascist do exactly what they accuse the tea partiers of doing.

bruce MN
Advisor

The right doesn't act like the left.  The problem lies there.

The Milo incident has fairly well set the pattern for how institutions are going to handle incidences of radical right winged speakers proposed for engagements. While the right echo chamber rings with managed images, those who run the campus security, local law enforcement and public safety etc. are well aware of the mechanisms of the well organized radicals who incite the turmoil.

There are hours of footage and piles of evidence that public safety personnel utilize to verify the strategies and actions.  There is no point in making a public case for anything, but the decisions made are rational and objective.

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Violence and pillaging is lawlessness and should be put down with an iron fist.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Like I said, they're fascist. They will control speech. If you disagree with them you will be shut down with violence. Chilly that people approve of their tactics.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Her adams apple couldn't get security clearance.

Just a shock jock with bad hair and a ugly face, who cares ?