cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The Boss cancels NC event

Why do you want men in womens restrooms? Why are you progressives always stuck on social issues?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Hey moron read what I posted. They are a disease that needs to be eliminated.

What's with???

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Just how stupid are you people. My Niece now has to wonder has she been exposed to aids. Will she die from the scum of of a husband she married 2 years ago. You people must all be queer.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

Hey moron read what I posted. They are a disease that needs to be eliminated.

In actuality being attracted to the same sex is quite natural in all the animal kingdom.

Not a disease but happens naturally and has been documented in most if not all animal species.

Yeah. It's a shame she wasn't born in some bygone era before homosexuality had been invented.  How you can try to hang the consequences of a a choice she made on an entire segment of society is as irrational as anything that could be imagined.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Homosexuals are no different than animals?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

She did not make the choice!!! The sick fag that passed himself off as strait did. What part of this is so hard for you nut cases to understand?

Then the fact that this man deceived her is the fault of millions of other people because of how they happened to have been born?  If homosexuality was entirely back in the closet, behind the stone wall he wouldn't have been like he was and the happy couple would be we all on their way to happily ever after? 

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

I think he should be tried for attempted murder convicted and dealt with accordingly. There are those of you that support this sort of thing. I think it should be ended permanently.