cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Boss cancels NC event

How does his infidelity qualify him for an attempted murder charge?  How would you end whatever it is that you are referring to permanently?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Ever hear of AIDS Bruce? He secretly exposed her to the chance ogetting aids and dying. They test blood if you get a transfusion. What did she get?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You and people like you are the disease that must be eliminated.  You are the cause of most of the world's problems and especially the problems of this country.  A pox on you and yours and all like you!!!!!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You're saying that she has not had the simple blood test?  I guess with some of your genes, she lacks the ability to judge character and therefore, picked the wrong man to marry!  You're a vet.  Why haven't you told her about the blood test?  You had one when you were in the air farce!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Who made her marry the guy if she didn't make the choice?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

If you were in the military from the 60s to the 90s, you had a blood test for HIV and she can get one also if she is truly worried about it.   But a far simpler solution for all of this is for you to eliminated?  Wouldn't that be better for all--except you of course, but the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Yeap people like me turn you into a fag. Man you are stupid.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

He didn't tell her he was a queer!!!

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Let me figure this out. She just walked in on him doing this guy two weeks ago and some how it is her fault. I thought you guy were supposedly for women.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Oh she will be getting tested as many times as it takes to be sure.