cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Boss cancels NC event

I believe that if he has tested positive and was aware of it and had relations with her that there are precedents out there for criminal prosecution. Has he been tested?  

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Unbelievable!!!

What do you propose be done? 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You have proven that you lack the necessary abilities to figure out anything except where your piehole is located.  I am for women but ones who are very poor judges of character and who are too stupid to realize that you can get a blood test to detect HIV so you know whether you need to worry or not.  But she is kin to you...

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

This freakin' jerk is too stupid to know what either one of us is saying!  Frick'im!

man of steel
Senior Contributor

I thought you'all had said...

I thought you'all had said nobody would ever want to force religious organizations to perform wedding against their beliefs

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

You don't get it do you. Yes she knows about getting blood tests.

How about we send this sick piece of @@@@  and he sticks in your ass.. You can get a blood test too.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

So she has had a blood test and is still worried?  She must have tested positive so go shoot the guy!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Unless he is still porking her, one test should be enough.

Re: I thought you'all had said...

Who is forcing whom to do what? These public figures, companies and numerous States and municipalities that are choosing not to support these legislative moves in some States are doing so by free choice, are they not?