cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: The Change in the Debate

Hey Craig, I`m on a conference call right now with Michele Bachmann and our friend Kent Soronsen. She is gathering support for the Straw poll next Saturday in Ames.  To hear Michele speak one on one she is extremely impressive.  Git rid of Dept of Education, protect our border and not sue Arizona and Alabama. "A" rating from NRA.  On and on, I agree with this Lady 100%!  I have never been this fired up about a candidate, for the first time I am going to donate to a candidate and try hard to go and vote in the Straw poll.  I encourage everyone please please at least listen to this Lady, she Loves this country, she is the real deal!!!

Veteran Advisor

Re: I forgot about the Conf. Call

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Craig, I`m on a conference call right now with Michele Bachmann and our friend Kent Soronsen. She is gathering support for the Straw poll next Saturday in Ames.  To hear Michele speak one on one she is extremely impressive.  Git rid of Dept of Education, protect our border and not sue Arizona and Alabama. "A" rating from NRA.  On and on, I agree with this Lady 100%!  I have never been this fired up about a candidate, for the first time I am going to donate to a candidate and try hard to go and vote in the Straw poll.  I encourage everyone please please at least listen to this Lady, she Loves this country, she is the real deal!!!

I forgot about the conferance call today.... I will see if I can still get on it.  Yes, I WILL be at the Straw Vote next week.... look for me, I will be one of the volunteers helping out in the morning.

Honored Advisor

Re: I forgot about the Conf. Call

Checked the calendar and Sat Aug 13 I`m gonna be stuck in Rochester all day.  I do hope to meet you one day Craig, are you going to be working for Michele?

Senior Contributor

Ah! When all else fails, resort to what typical Gophers do, insults and snide remarks! Nice, Craigo! Shows how really immature and childish you are. Your still a shyster and a cheat, sorry, that's also a typical Gopher trait.

Senior Contributor

Yea! Baby! Spend your money! The Democrats are praying for the her! A cake-walk for Obama.

Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Yea! Baby! Spend your money! The Democrats are praying for the her! A cake-walk for Obama.

Discussion on radio this am was saying Obama came out of the debt mess the winner and the Republicans are having trouble raising money for the next election so maybe they need all BA sends their way. 

Senior Contributor

Red, then get out of the cart and start pulling , quit taking govt farm aid

Veteran Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Ah! When all else fails, resort to what typical Gophers do, insults and snide remarks! Nice, Craigo! Shows how really immature and childish you are. Your still a shyster and a cheat, sorry, that's also a typical Gopher trait.

Insults and snide remarks?  You are champion on this forum..... A small sample of your "style"....

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/MSNBC-calls-the-president/m-p/93193#M29452

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Teachers-salaries/m-p/63111#M21458

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/Teachers-salaries/m-p/64097#M21738

Senior Contributor

Yep, another one of your childish, inane rants. Only one got personal about you. I regret that, I prefer to stand on the higher ground, which most of the time I have. You on the other hand, enjoy groveling in the muck and mire, which is typical Republican fare.

Senior Contributor

Yep, their going to need all the help they can get. I read this morning, one of their billionare contributors bought the big one yesterday in a car accident. His Porsche, got run over by one of Limbaugh's SUV's! Oh the horror of it! So, yes! BA! Write her a big check! Might as well take a $100 bill out behind the barn and burn the d@mn thing, for all the good it's going to do. Well, sure, she can always use it for a payment on her new mansion she just bought.