cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

The Charlatan strikes again!

Another staged Romney event? Just like Ryan's soup kitchen fake event?

Explained here:  http://thinkprogress.org/election/2012/10/31/1115011/romney-campaign-staged-donations-in-storm-relie...

How low will the Repubs go?

12 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: The Charlatan strikes again!

What a pathetic bunch of losers!! The desperation, is really getting hilarious, these dopes are willing to try anything to win!! LOL!!

Advisor

This really is not an example of great intelligence, they actually believe they can fool people with this phony display !  

I imagine you-know-who will lap this up.

It give insight into their opinion of the intelligence of the 99%.  A frat rat spoilt bucket calf.    

Veteran Advisor

Happens all the time. The sad thing, is that it happens frequently enough on both sides (staged photo ops) that we are getting used to it.
Senior Advisor

Never trust a politician even if you see it with your own eyes.

Senior Contributor

3020,  Trust is rifgt ,   tell me would you do business with a man like romeny  with a stunt like this pulled.       .    

Honored Advisor

You`re kidding, right?

This is some sort of "news story"?   Complete with unsubstantiated quotes, where did the author get her journalist degree, at K-Mart?   Smiley LOL  There`s a reason you don`t see this story on ABC News, because they try to keep some credibility.

Honored Advisor

and you think Obama and Biden aren't fake?

Senior Contributor

Don't believe it folks. If it were true, believe me, the rot gut MSNBC would have been all over it.

Veteran Advisor

There are plenty of publicity stunts done just for show. Obama burned over 1000 gallons of jet fuel, to pla t a single tree, in the name of protecting the environment. Clinton had rain forests bulldozed to make a speech on the same. Bush, well, I don't think I have to even go there.