cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The Daily TRUMPetour V2

The Trump scam machine was on full parade today in Detroit.  Just like the 49 seconds of him unloading the semi in Louisiana, and the trip he made to Mexico which accomplished - absolutely nothing.

It was what was going on outside the church, that's where the story was.  I didn't need to see Trump again reading what he wanted to say, or swaying to the music since he didn't join in on the singing.  It was dumb.  Outside, the protests looked severe, with people ready to ride Trump and his entourage out of town on a rail, if they could have.

The biggest story of the day, as far as many of us in Minnesota are concerned, was the apparent finding of Jacob Weterling's body.  Danny Heinrich led investigators to a body that had Jacob's clothing at the scene.  This has been a long time coming for many of us here in Minnesota, and across the country.  At least his parents can maybe now put his body to rest.

Also, a 5.6 magnitude earthquake hit Oklahoma today, which tied the record for the largest earthquake on record there.  Is the fracking, or maybe the discharge water that is injected back into the earth causing it.  They still aren't sure.  But my bet is on the fact that it probably is.  

It's a beautiful day, and I need to get back to work.   Milli, I'm waiting for your proof...I can tell you you're wasting your time, but you won't 'believe me' anyway....

Jen

2 Replies
wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: The Daily TRUMPetour V2

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Daily TRUMPetour V2

For Jacob

Jacob.jpg