cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: The biggest loser? CNN

Talked to an old coach friend last night who says he thinks rhat after the break , when they are hopelessly out of playoff contention, they'll bring up Jones and turn it over to him.  Won't be pretty, but then the current view isn't either.  Best shot, long term.  Need to get it right before Wiggins hits free agency or it's start all over again.

Didn't see the debate as some guys needed a sub for their 8 Ball team.  Thanks to all for the comments here.  Sure hope that BA is correct in his take on Rubio.  As I believe you are on the ""other Rubio"..

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

it's called "ratings".

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Tyus did score 27 pts with 8 assists in his D-league debut, and these are not college boys he was playing against, but NBA hopefuls. I look at Tyus and really don't see a star basketball player, but I guess his record speaks for itself. He is a guy that has won at every level he has played....won big.

You are right, if they don't right the ship and get a winning attitude going, they are going to ruin the best chance at a title since Stephon Marbury got bent out shape about  KG's huge contract and forced a trade. Andre Miller was supposed to be on board to teach Tyus Jones to be a starting point guard without big size or quickness or athleticism....maybe he can't teach his smarts.

Wiggins, Towns, Shabazz, Dieng.....just need one more bonafide NBA player to have a starting lineup.  the aged Andre Miller shows flashes of what it's like to have a starting point guard at times, and I am a big RIcky Rubio fan, just wish he could stay healthy. And muscle...the timberwolves need an enforcer to be a force.....every team that beats them....usually has a moose that mops them up in the paint, or they get outran at point guard. Their middle guys are good enough...top notch potential.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: The Debate

I think you`re absolutely correct, Horton.  Trump almost is smiling when he "attacks" Ted Cruz, he knows that to say too nice of thing about him would be the "kiss of death' ..so Trump calls him a "maniac"  wink wink nudge nudge.  

We owe Trump a great appreciation for bringing immigration to the forefront...without Trump it`d be Jeb and Marco bending over backwards trying to out do Hillary on amnesty, all to get 30% of the Mexican vote.  If we are to the point that to get elected you have to promise to reward scuff-laws, then our country really is too far gone.

Might as well vote the most conservative Republican and if Hillary wins, then she wins but we go down swinging.

Highlighted
Advisor

Best that can said for now is that they are like the '15 Twins....watchable again.  And even worth the gas and the price of an upper deck ticket, if one is so inclined..

I keep thinking that some night they are going to click on all 8 and mop up on some good team.  But then 2 big fat eggs in a row against the very ordinary Nuggets and maybe not.