cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The Definition of Deplorable

trump1.jpg

Now, I'm angry.  This SOB, and anyone that sides with him, needs to seriously be looked at for the sexual predators that they are.  

No one - NO ONE - can excuse or condone Trumps actions and words.  

Republicans - you have a big, big problem.  It's the man on top of this page.

trump_flicker_face_yess.jpg

An apology..... NO -  It's too late for that.  Lock this bas---- up, so he's no longer  a threat to the people of this country.  

Jen

6 Replies
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: The Definition of Deplorable

I side with him... What are you going to do ? Defend your evil wench.

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

You seem to be the type of person referred to when dump said "I love the poorly educated"

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Must be because you certainly are more important to society than I am. Just ask any liberal fruit cake.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LOL, do you hear the laughter ??

America is laughing at the trumpanzees that are STILL too stupid to jump ship.

Enjoy the ride !

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Your opinion is meaningless. I don't think I need to add more.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Absolutely Deplorable

He has done nothing agaist the law and cannot be locked up. However, I have daughters, many of you have daughters, possibly a beautiful wife. I just ask each and every one of you to tell me what you would do if you were with someone who talked like Trump talked about your loved one? He does not care who it is, so it mght as well be someone close to you. I seriously doubt I will change anyone's mind, but I think putting this in context and perspective is a valid issue. It is personal and if it is not for you, then you are blind. This tiger has not changed his stripes. Mrs Clinton may have flaws, mistakes and has down right done the wrong thing at times, but it pales in comparison. Yes suckers, let's see what Trump says about your daughter or wife from a bus window.