cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The Donald Sez

I'm not going to tell you what I am going to do. We can't have our enemies know aheadof time what Iam going to do and how I am going to do it. We can't be like that dummie Obama and announce to the world what are plans are!

Well mr. donald if you are going to treat me like an adversary and don't think you can confide in me aka an american citizen, then how in the world can we judge that you are worthy of our vote. You owe the people of the united states the information that we need to decide who our candidate will be.

From one donald to another donald, Iwill make clear what I plan to do. Go to the voting booth and refuse to vote for any and all republicans on the ballot. You won't fight for america. I have never in all my lifetime seen a uniform on any american service member with a patch displaying the name TRUMP on their patch.

22 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The Donald Sez

Apparently bald face lies like "you can keep your doctor" and "you'll save 2500 dollars" are much preferable to you Donny.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Any Republican owes a Democrate nothing. You will receive the same treatment we have the last 7 years.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Your vote won't really matter, because Oklahoma will go with the GOP ticket, overwhelmingly. All of the electoral votes will go for the Republican. 

You might as well save the gas and stay home. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I choose my doctors and my medicare does not bankrupt me but my private supplementall policy cost me more each and every year. 

of course  that isthe capitalist free market thay decides what the premium will be on that. That is the same bunch that continues to raise your premiums on your policy. While you are baming Obama for your insurance costs they are really determined in those inthe sky scrapers inthe urban centers.

Just so you know, there are no $5000 or $7000 deductables on mediicare.

Highlighted
Advisor

You've been winning elections like crazy for the last 7 years.  Huge gains in the US Congress and statehouse and Governors offices all over the country.  Over 30 srates with GOP Governors and GOP legislative majorities. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Let's review Donny....the more the govenment gets involved in health care the more it costs....What is capitalist about that?

So....You could give a rats a$$ if Obma lies as long as you get yours.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

You've been winning elections like crazy for the last 7 years.  Huge gains in the US Congress and statehouse and Governors offices all over the country.  Over 30 srates with GOP Governors and GOP legislative majorities. 

Yeah. That war on women, climate change and if you like your policy you can keep your policy Period has taken a toll hasn't it? Now Bernie and Hillary want to double down on stupid and go for guns.

Highlighted
Advisor

They are asking that rules already in place for something that 90% of the population approves of be followed and enforced.  

But nonetheless, find a non-fruitcake pol to head the Federal ticket and the down vote drag will win your party even more of those seats. Of course that RINO might possibly support background checks too, so  who knows.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

They are asking that rules already in place for something that 90% of the population approves of be followed and enforced.  

But nonetheless, find a non-fruitcake pol to head the Federal ticket and the down vote drag will win your party even more of those seats. Of course that RINO might possibly support background checks too, so  who knows.

Why would anyone want to vote for a candidate that refuses to bring runaway government spending under control? Why would anyone want to vote for a candidate that promises substandard VA/brit care for all? Why would anyone want to vote for a candidate that promises under their plan energy cost will necessarily skyrocket? Why would anyone want to vote for a candidate that promises more and more gun control? Why would anyone want to vote for a candidate that refuses to protect our sovereignty by not securing the border? Why would anyone want to vote for a candidate that throws immigration wide open to the terrorist rapist that rampaged through Cologne Germany on new years eve? If we want those candidates will we vote for Hillary or Bernie. Talk about fruitcakes. Throw Jeb and Chistie in there also. Along with McConnell and Ryan. We don't need these kind of candidates. The progressive left is overflowing with them. We need candidates that believe this country is great because of the people, not Almighty Big Government.