cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The Donald Sez

I don't know but if I win the powerball tonight, we are going to find out. I'll dump about half of it on bernie and the other half to elizabeth warren together on the ticket. I might even sell a couple of farms if I need to. I'm tiered of your whiney ass complaining.

What would it cost to score a hit on the nra or the protesters out west?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Who the heck do you think sets the prices on those premiums. Obama don't!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Who the heck do you think sets the prices on those premiums. Obama don't!

Obama's mandates do.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

I don't know but if I win the powerball tonight, we are going to find out. I'll dump about half of it on bernie and the other half to elizabeth warren together on the ticket. I might even sell a couple of farms if I need to. I'm tiered of your whiney ass complaining.

What would it cost to score a hit on the nra or the protesters out west?

Is your way of thinking somehow linked to Germanic breeding hitlerlolwut.gif?

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No they don't! You can pay the fine and opt out. That would be better than buying insurance, wouldnt it?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thy have been waiting for dcades for those rungs to prosperity. Business or republicans have no conscience. We are still waiting for tax cuts to produce good paying jobs. Only those at the top!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Frump showed how much he respects the Constitution again at a big rally in which a woman in Muslim dress stood during his speech.  Didn't say a word.  Then an apparent Muslim man stood up beside her.  Then 4-5 people stood up with yellow stars on their clothes.  None of them said a word.  The crowd said they had been instructed by frump las staff that if there were protesters that they should yell and say things to them.  The crowd obeyed and cursed them, told them to leave and go back to where they came from and threatened them.  Security came out and took the protesters away.  All the time the protesters never said a word, they just stood there!!  I believe that comes under the 1st Amendment doesn't it???

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

No they don't! You can pay the fine and opt out. That would be better than buying insurance, wouldnt it?

You mean pay your protection money to Almighty Big Government for protection from the facist government.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The Flock they are Donny!!!   They are waiting for Obma to "focus like a lazer on jobs"....they are waiting for all those "shovel ready" jobs......remember?  The ones he later laughed about lieing about?

If I win the lottery I'm gonna spend it on making sure Obma and Hildabeach both go to jail.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your government voted to make it law. It's the law of the land and 60 some repeal votes for it hasn't changed that.