cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

The Donald gets a big notch on his gun

Kudos.  Jeb! bites the dust on the hilarious basis that The Don called BS on the previously unchallengeable assertion that we were all kept safe after 9/11 by having a loser preppie deserter who checked in with Jesus every day as our fearless leader.

I'm thinking that The Don really is a Perot type false flagger whio's been sent in to clear the way for Hillary via his attrativeness for high info voters. Given taht he's probably broke, there is incentive.

9 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The Donald gets a big notch on his gun

@hardnox wrote:

Kudos.  Jeb! bites the dust on the hilarious basis that The Don called BS on the previously unchallengeable assertion that we were all kept safe after 9/11 by having a loser preppie deserter who checked in with Jesus every day as our fearless leader.

I'm thinking that The Don really is a Perot type false flagger whio's been sent in to clear the way for Hillary via his attrativeness for high info voters. Given taht he's probably broke, there is incentive.

Trump didn't say we were kept less safe after 911. He said Bush didn't keep us safe on 911 aqnd had he been president there would not have been a 911 because of his immigration policies. There is a real and serious threat to our safety now because of our open borders policy and lack of screening of those who enter this country.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Donald Trump has certainly given a voice and credence to the highest of high information voters in the Republican party.  However, a little of a year from now writers for Salon etal will be printing stories "Jeb, how did he pull it off??". 

I don`t think Trump is a 'false flag'...if he is, it`s a pretty sad state of affairs where the only truthfull politician is a foil to get Hillary elected.

IMO Trump has the world by the tail and a beautiful family all that`s missing is the country that they live is going to hell.  So, for all of our bennefit, he uses his capital and talent as a promoter to pull this country out of the depths of hell.  Unfortunately, Rothschild trumps the Trump...hello President Jeb.

hardnox
Advisor

Hee hee. It makes no sense but hilarious that when your case is an edifice built on lies you're vulnerable to twisting it even further.

Maybe he'd like to question the immigration status of the herd of Israeli "art students" who pop up all along the trail.

Probably not. Down the rabbit hole and into a hall of mirrors. Not so much a mixed metaphor as it might first seem.

hardnox
Advisor

It ain't gonna be Jeb!, just like it wasn't going to be Hillary in '08.

"They" tried and even went so far as hacking the vote for her in NH but it was too soon- the folks just weren't buying. Obama was vetted and found acceptable but given the job of rehabilitating her.

The Bush-Clinton organized crime family remains the go to outfit.  Trump is a grifter has just put together the best payin' scam of his formidable career.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

KISS

just throwing the conspiracy theories out, and looking at the facts on the ground here.

Donald Trump is running at over 40%....Ben Carson, who notably does not attack the trumpster...is at 30%....none of the establishment turkeys is even in double digits. Did you grasp all of this yet? Trump/Carson....total outsiders are at 70% in the polls.

I predicted a few years ago that the USA was heading towards electing a Putin type of authoritative leader/dictator but had no clue who it would be. Now we have a better idea.

Maybe someone/something will knock the Donald off the catbird seat...I would check my brakes and aircraft very carefully if I was him. Otherwise, it's going to be Trump-Carson 2016.

And that ticket will beat whatever fruitloops or lesbians that the progressives put up against them.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hillary will probably get a bump out of however it will be that she weasels out of the email/Benghazi deal, but that will quickly become old news and the focus will settle back on her untrustworthiness....she`s a "Walter mondale"  it may get so bad that the Dems will re-dredge up Joe Biden, in a few months he should be all healed up.

But to say that "Trump is a false flag"...well, everything Trump has done this far, the smartest, highest paid political consultants would`ve begged him not to say "if he wanted to be president".  The media tried their damnest to marginalize him, now it seems some have thrown up their hands and admit "Well, he`s at the top of the polls, he may very well be president".

I guess, what I mean is if Trump is a false flag...saying what he`s saying, conventional wisdom would`ve put him at 5% in the polls not 35% in the polls in a 15 person race.

My prediction is the Jindals, Pauls, Kaichs, Huckabees, Carlys...will drop like flies some in the next week and some around after "Iowa" their supporters will go to Jeb for the most part, Jeb has the biggest warchest.   Trump will top out at 40 maybe 45% from "people like me"..Jeb will be more like 50+1 %  Jeb will pick a "conservative" running mate to peal off more Trump support.  trump seeing this will quit after super tuesday and if Jeb`s runningmate is somewhat "good enough" Trump will endorse Jeb.

*The fact that Biden didn`t endorse Hillary yesterday tells me that he still has the door open a crack.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: KISS

Either Trump or Carson would challenge George McGovern's totals in a general election popular vote.

Probably not as bad in the electoral college given the concentration of high info voters in certain locales.

Bernie would beat either worse than Hillary would.

The numbers you cite are merely evidence that the GOP has gone totally bat$%^& crazy.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

I will not vote for the republican establishment candidate. I will be done with the republican party if that happens.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: KISS

Trump's high poll number say nothing about the brilliance of his campaign. What it really says is how gullible the bagger crowd is. Those of you that hate government are thinking this clown is going to make all that is wrong right. Well if he does get elected, which is doubtful, you wil be sorely disappointed because most of what he is proposing will not happen. He is not running for emperor and most of what he blows about cannot happen.