cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

The Dow hit's 30,000 and trump thinks it's because of him. That's a laugh.

The Dow hit's 30,000 and trump thinks it's because of him. 

That's a laugh, somebody should tell him it hit 30,000 because Biden won the election, the transition has started and the nation can finally see the back of trump. 

There is still a lot of pain and sorrow to go but America might just have survived trump and all the damage he's inflicted on us.

2 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: There is no doubt that the government will need a thorough fumigation.

There is no doubt that the government will need a thorough fumigation and house cleaning.  Anyone with the trump stink on them will need to go.

Meanwhile, Roger Stone (remember him) is threatening to play the spoiler in the Georgia Senate races.  He wants trump supporters to write in trump's name instead of Perdue and Loeffler.  I hope he manages to generate enough support to cause them to lose.

Senior Contributor

Re: The Dow hit's 30,000 and trump thinks it's because of him. That's a laugh.

(The Dow hit's 30,000 and trump thinks it's because of him.             That's a laugh, somebody should tell him it hit 30,000 because Biden won the election,...)

Smiley Wink

Smiley LOL

That's NQX and the dumbest man on TV stupid - but I guess senile joe has no actual accomplishments in his 5 decades as a politician so I understand your trying to help the old foggy out, oh and thanks again for the Smiley LOL