cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

The FBI is finding evidence of "extensive coordination"

Planning that goes back weeks, coordination, training,  planning during the days leading up to the attack, evidence of coordination of the actual assault on the Capital police, walkie-talkie type communication among the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc. during the assault.

Remember when trump said, "stand down but stand by", sooner or later it will come out that trump was behind this whole thing.

7 Replies
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: The FBI is finding evidence of "extensive coordination"

Is Trump behind the Portland riots still going on?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Trump's old man was on the grassy knoll.

r3020
Senior Advisor

This is the same FBI that created fake documents and used them to get several FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and transition team. Their credibility is gone. So is yours. All you have left is the black vans filled with the goons carrying the black hoods and your water boarding facilities.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'I'M CONFUSED HOW DOES A JAMAICAN FATHER AND AN INDIAN MOTHER MAKE A AFRICAN AMERICAN CHILD'

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Show of hands today.

Who really trusts our FBI (or DOJ, CIA, State Dept, DOD, SEC, NSC, Fed, Dept of Treasury) with anything they might choose to report on these days?,

Quis custodiet ipsos custodet?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Planning that goes back weeks, coordination, training,  planning during the days leading up to the attack, evidence of coordination of the actual assault on the Capital police, walkie-talkie type communication among the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, etc. during the assault.

Remember when trump said, "stand down but stand by", sooner or later it will come out that trump was behind this whole thing.

Undercuts your impeachment farce doffus.

stephenalsop9lc
Contributor

Why do you think so? By the way, I would like to consult with you. Unfortunately, I did not find any threads about walkie-talkies on the forum, so I will ask here. My family and I are going on a long trip soon, and I think we should buy some walkie-talkies. First of all, it is really very convenient, especially in those places where the connection does not catch. And secondly, my children have long wanted me to give them walkie-talkies. I think they'll really like this idea. So when you went on a long trip, did you bring walkie-talkies or use mobile phones?