cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Fix

Prove your statement BA - or remove it.  I already have turned it in as a violation of this site.  You can't play by the rules - get off here.

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here`s what CNN`s Jeff Zelany said about the Vegas shooting victims....look it up on any source you want

Version:1.0 StartHTML:000000267 EndHTML:000089357 StartFragment:000088617 EndFragment:000089278 StartSelection:000088617 EndSelection:000089274 SourceURL:https://www.westernjournalism.com/cnn-reporter-refers-to-las-vegas-victims-as-likely-trump-supporter... Reporter Refers To Las Vegas Victims As Likely Trump Supporters 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

But did they vote for Trudeau?  They might`ve been Harper supporters.

Don't know if this will slip by the moderator down here or not- it was removed almost immediately the first time.

But, the solution is to ban all women to the ladies' page. You serve as a proxy for Pelosi and Hillary, Charlottesville victim gal, the San Juan Mayor etc. for these guys.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re:One of these things...

...Is not like the other.  Can you see the difference?

CNN senior White House correspondent Jeff Zeleny made a head-scratching comment Monday while reporting on the mass shooting that took place overnight at a Las Vegas concert.

Zeleny pointed out that many of the attendees of the country concert were likely supporters of President Donald Trump.

VS. this:

BA DEERE SAID:

"But the facts remain, 59 Trump voters are dead and 400 in the hospital" 

BA, it seems to me, that the education system has failed you....you should start again with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Re:One of these things...

If a nut wanted to murder Christian Black people they would likely target a Black Church, right?   If a nut wanted to murder gay people, they would likely target a gay night club, right?  If a nut wanted to murder salt of the earth, conservative people, they`d likely target a country music venue with +20,000 people, right? 

But, there has not yet been found a manifesto of the Vegas shooter, so perhaps he was just out to shoot a lot of just people...we don`t know yet.  But as it stands people that support and respect Trump were victims of the Vegas shooter, coincidence?  ..stay tuned.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You can't draw a conclusion like that either, BA. Because you have a picture, of one (supposed) victim standing for Trump, you draw that conclusion? Uh huh....

Now, your just putting out more lies, to cover your first lie. This is against the rules here. Is the administration of this site going to do something with this poster? If not - get rid of the rules on the top of this site....if they don't apply to one, the don't apply to any of us.....

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And if Trump went down the hall, and one of the victims said, "Don't let that Liar in my room (like I would've said)", you think the Trump media think tank would've shown that?

Get real BA - you're living the life of a liar...

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!

Jen
rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

What do we actually know?

I have very little trust in this investigation. The FBI has shown that it is made up of people that are pretty loose with the truth. James Comey and Co have really diminished the reputation of the Agency.

What's next....a CIA investigation to rival the one that led to Lee Harvey Oswald being the killer of JFK?

I really worry for the safety of our president. These are not sunny days in America.

Smithsonian magazine has a long article about revisiting the 1917 Russian Revolution and my fear is that things could happen fast in America too as we have gone from shooting communists to electing them, and allowing them to post on open forums.

Katzenjammer12
Senior Contributor

Just curious, Jen, are you calling BA a liar or not?  That would be a personal attack unless you can prove your contention, you know.  And if he is not a liar, or even if he is a liar, are you a liar?  Hmm, can you be knocked off the site if you conduct a personal attack against yourself?