cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: What do we actually know?

If the "tick tock clock" struck 12 and a antifa nut case did something unspeakable to our President, that would ignite a uncivil war possibly WWIII with Russia, North Korea and Iran taking advantage of our disarray.   As polarized as the country is sad to say half the country would side with North Korea against the Trump supporters that do the actual work and pay taxes, not just stare at their belly button all day.  

I don`t accept "official statements" on anything anymore, there`s still classified documents on WWII and JFK ...in this day and age of the phone in my pocket having more information analyzing capability than NASA during the Apollo years, there shouldn`t be any +50yr old secrets kept.   If our history needs to be changed from what comes out, so be it.  I am a big fan of the Mark Wahlberg movie "Shooter" now Netflix has available the Shooter series which is similar but shows rogue government agents controlling a self serving narrative....kind of like reality.  🙂

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Re: The Fix

better be careful Katz, or you will get her head spinning so fast that she will look like that possessed girl in that old movie. And if her head twists off, then who will be at fault? I always try to tread softly in these matters.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Jenny you just need to chill out a bit. The world is not going to end with Trump as President.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: don`t be fooled

This woman is trying to bait people....She thinks that if she can tick someone off enough they will get nasty with her.......Thus, breaking the rules and being booted off.......Sound childish? Yes but true....

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: you tell em` jen...

SF needs to know just who run`s this train....

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Should have seen it

Now we know......You are Hillary Clinton`s evil twin.......

r3020
Senior Advisor

Prove Bruce Jenner is a girl.