The GOP's twisted policy!

This is your Republican party motto.

This cycle is all too familiar.

Via Being Liberal

10 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: The ZERO's twisted policy!

ZERO owns this mess LOCK, STOCK and BARREL!
He pushed his Obamacare and wrecked the economy, printing imaginary money, Trillions of dollars in the hole, millions for his personal vacations, ..... I could go on for an hour......
Pulls out of Iraq, leaves a vacuum, and now we have ISIS killing Christians and others by the tens of thousands, forcing another war to fight.
Lays-off the military, and makes us look weak, which invites enemies to attack, and old Cold War leaders to take us on, again.
I'll let the others pile on.....
😫
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The GOP's twisted policy!

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

This is your Republican party motto.

This cycle is all too familiar.

Via Being Liberal

Yeah, and in New York City the occupiers are suing each other. What a joke. HEE, HEE, HEE.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) Veteran Advisor
Sep 21
He pushed his Obamacare and wrecked the economy, printing imaginary money, Trillions of dollars in the hole, millions for his personal vacations, ..... I could go on for an hour......
Pulls out of Iraq, leaves a vacuum, and now we have ISIS killing Christians and others by the tens of thousands, forcing another war to fight.
Lays-off the military, and makes us look weak, which invites enemies to attack, and old Cold War leaders to take us on, again.
😫

I know you are full of hypocritical Christian hate but you know you are wrong. He did not create the GFC or the Iraq war. He was given the job of resetting the economy after GWBs reckless subsidies to the wealthy republicans which forced the GFC. Printing money was the only option, which is proving to be correct, or you would be digging rabbits for food

The Iraq war was nothing about terrorism or WMD. It was about securing the oil for Cheney and rice. You need to exercise that "freedom" you have and read a little more truths. As for looking weak, it was always going happen. You guys don't have a good military record when it comes to major skirmish. Not to put too finer point on it but the parents of those dead soldiers would not mind the US looking weak if they could have their children back.

Craig. You are so biased, ignorant and hate filled, you have lost all objectivity regarding your argument. You invent absurd arguments which define your whole mental structure.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: WHAT MESS DID THEY CREATE

please try me and dont cower------i will enjoy kicking you butt AGAIN

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
😫

Craigo, you should be embarassed posting this complete fabrication. It just so happens, the ACA is going great guns, better than expected. Proof: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/09/18/1330665/-ACA-Signups-Damned-Straight-I-m-Taking-a-Victory-L...

You really are an idiot if you believe he pulled out of Iraq the way you discribe it. It just so happens the Iraqi's wouldn't give our troops immunity, they could have been charged with J-walking and spent 20 yrs. in jail! ISIS, is a direct product of George the Bush, because of his infinite wisdom, he disbanded the Iraqi army and jailed their leaders! Those people are now the ISIS, of which you are so proud! The last line about laying off the military, is just plain ludicrious! I'm just glad the GOP isn't in charge, they would be sending your daughter over there to get her aass shot off! You don't know what your talking about, Craigo, you are completely out of your league.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

You quote from a communist supporting blog and you call that "Proof"??!?!? 😨
You must be getting your "KoolAid" fed into you via an intravenous needle!πŸ₯
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

7.3 million add to this cluster. 5 million forced out of what they had. Take the wasted money on this screw up and the higher rates the first 5 milion now have to pay the government could have saved cash and just gave free health care to the 2.3 million increase.

Obama care is a cluster palin and simple.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

It's pretty simple craig. You were caught telling porkies.
425Cat
Advisor

You can't print your way to prosperity. Study economics 101Gough