cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The GOP war on abortion is failing

The war on abortion, was one of the issues, that cost you the Presidency, that and you had a lousey candidate.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/21/16626932-nbcwsj-poll-majority-for-first-time-wants-abo...

(M) This is definitely how we feel about the people who casually label themselves "pro-life," without actually caring about what that means. 

Posted on the @[177486166274:274:Being Liberal] fan page.

32 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The GOP war on abortion is failing

You are the face of the modern demrat party. We see how you treat the totaly defenseless. They are nothing but a piece of worthless glob. Life is cheap, this is why we will keep our guns. This is also why this country will not long survive.

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Gloating about killing babies.......you're a real class act there GTO.....I'm proud to be "WRONG".

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Re: We all know what we are doing

http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/we-know-they-are-killing-children-all-of-us-know

The genetic make up of a human is different from all other creatures from the moment of conception. The human code is complete and unique from the start. Once that was not known. Now we know. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

You are the face of the modern demrat party. We see how you treat the totaly defenseless. They are nothing but a piece of worthless glob. Life is cheap, this is why we will keep our guns. This is also why this country will not long survive.

No, I am not the face of the Democratic party, I am standing up for " THE RIGHTS, OF WOMEN TO CHOSE"! Actually, fool, you kuckledraggers are the ones denying the defenseless, with cuts to education, food stamps, and welfare. You will keep your guns, you won't keep your assault weapons, they are history. This country will be here long after your gone, so that is nothing more than an idle GOPher threat.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

@Flatland Hillbilly wrote:

Gloating about killing babies.......you're a real class act there GTO.....I'm proud to be "WRONG".

It's about time you realized your "WRONG", I been telling you that long enough!! LOL!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

No, I am not the face of the Democratic party, I am standing up for " THE RIGHTS, OF WOMEN TO CHOSE"! Actually, fool, you kuckledraggers are the ones denying the defenseless, with cuts to education, food stamps, and welfare. You will keep your guns, you won't keep your assault weapons, they are history. This country will be here long after your gone, so that is nothing more than an idle GOPher threat.

What cuts? If you are for the right to choose, why not the right to choose health insurance or not? Why not the right to choose to pay for birth control or not? Why not the right to choose which gun you want to own? What about the child's right to breath, does he/she not deserve a chance to choose?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

These cuts, the ones the Guns Over People party wanted to reduce, "their deficit", you remember that one, the one they created?

You don't have to choose healthcare, you can just pay a penalty, suit yourself! I don't understand why some self rightous, pro-birther, wouldn't be for that, prevent the pregnancy in the first place, unbelievealbly stupid in my opinion. The child has the right to breath, if the MOTHER CHOSES, until that baby leaves the mothers body, it's hers to decide to let it breath or not!

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jul/31/nation/la-na-education-budget-cuts-20110731

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Life is the highest good

according to Jesse Jackson. He believes or did believe at one time in, no violence period.

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/users/rauch/nvp/consistent/jackson.html

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

These cuts, the ones the Guns Over People party wanted to reduce, "their deficit", you remember that one, the one they created?

You don't have to choose healthcare, you can just pay a penalty, suit yourself! I don't understand why some self rightous, pro-birther, wouldn't be for that, prevent the pregnancy in the first place, unbelievealbly stupid in my opinion. The child has the right to breath, if the MOTHER CHOSES, until that baby leaves the mothers body, it's hers to decide to let it breath or not!

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jul/31/nation/la-na-education-budget-cuts-20110731

Tomorrow is a big day for you. Pop the champagne and celebrate the death of 55,000,000 innocent little lives.