cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: The GOP war on abortion is failing

Just what I thought and you think obamma is saving you from the corporation and the Koch brothers. lmao  

he is handing your dumbass to them

verbatime
Senior Contributor

oh I forgot "big brother" government is better and epically if they are the only ones with he guns

verbatime
Senior Contributor

**bleep**ing moron

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

[Because of birth control], child slavery, prostitution, feeble mindedness, physical deterioration, hunger, oppression and war will disappear from the earth. There will come a Plato who will be understood, a Socrates who will drink no hemlock, and a Jesus who will not die upon the cross. These and the race that is to be in America await upon a motherhood that is to be sacred because it is free.

Margaret Sanger, Woman and the New Race.[1]

Huh! I've got one of those too!! I like mine better!! LMAO!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

**bleep**ing moron!

Hey, terby, it takes one to know one!! Holy $hit, your as inane as 2030! What a dork! HA HA HA!!

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Sorry GreaTOne, you're my favorite lefty over here and I just shouldn't have been so nasty to you last night.  sorry

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so not so great is proud

i see you felt he was too good for you aint this fun

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

I have to ask, why are the people in one party continually badmouthed because the 'want' to make cuts, yet the party that was actually in power, when $700 Million was cut from Medicare, gets a pass?

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

I hate to break this to you, but it doesn't seem to matter which party is in control, it seems big corporations are running the country, and getting the most benefit from government policy.   The only difference I see my vote makes, is which big corporations are being fattened with my tax dollars.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Dang it.  Made it this far in life, only to find out that I'm a 'human weed'. Hopefully, I'm the 'Roundup Resistant' kind, LOL.