cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

The Ghost of Frank Church

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/12/11/Dianne-Feinstein-Meet-the-Ghost-of-Frank-Church-and-Ri...

I googled "Diane Feinstein and the Ghost of Frank Church" and this is what I came up with.

One thing I never knew....I knew that Ted Sorenson actually did the writing for JFK on many of his famous speeches including the one where Sorenson stole the line about "ask what you can do for your country...." and attributed it to JFK, and that Sorenson wrote the book Profiles in Courage and let Kennedy have the prize, but I never knew that Sorenson had political positions and was even nominated by Jimmy Peanut Carter to be head of the CIA. So Sorenson was more of a mover and shaker in the progressive system than I realized.

And as for California Senators....I guess Boxer "a baby isn't a baby until the parents take it home" and Feinstein are the two most evil Senators in the nation. The good people in California deserve better and hopefully they will retire that tandem soon.

10 Replies
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: The Ghost of Frank Church

The cia does need its wings clipped,  eventually people like Feinstein, Boehner and Obama will turn it on you just like they've done with the irs.  The hatred and contempt nox shows here, they feel 10 fold. You need to just shup up, pay your taxes and obey.

hardnox
Advisor

No question, I'm filled with hatred and contempt for the whole neocon crew and am appalled at the irreversible harm they caused our country.

Can't really see how any objective take on our recent history could conclude otherwise.

GWB  lied us into the Iraq War and then horrendously mismanaged it and anybody who refuses to accept that as the central narrative of our time deserves some of that contempt.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

If you want to keep telling yourself you hate redsteel and sarah palin, while feeling camaraderie with barak obama, because bush lied go right ahead.
hardnox
Advisor

Yeah, well, I do have a bug up my ass about Palin that primarily goes back to the 2008 election when I'd hear the dogwhistles daily about how unserious dems were about the, fill in the blank, community organizer, mr. telepropter, etc., but now that Palin, she's a serious person.

Gimme a break. and no doubt that the level of political polarization and hostility in this country amped up at that point to a level where its remained. In no small part owing to the sexual reaction of conservative males who wanted to protect the lovely maiden- exactly the intended response. Unquestionably one of the most cynical political acts of our time.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

Yeah, well, I do have a bug up my ass about Palin that primarily goes back to the 2008 election when I'd hear the dogwhistles daily about how unserious dems were about the, fill in the blank, community organizer, mr. telepropter, etc., but now that Palin, she's a serious person.

Gimme a break. and no doubt that the level of political polarization and hostility in this country amped up at that point to a level where its remained. In no small part owing to the sexual reaction of conservative males who wanted to protect the lovely maiden- exactly the intended response. Unquestionably one of the most cynical political acts of our time.

Did those Palin supporters burn any towns? Did she start her political career in the home of a terrorist? Ans there were no dog whistles, people were screaming it from the roof tops trying to warn the people of what the lamestream media did all it could do to bury the truth.

bruce MN
Advisor

Even numbered day, I see

You are a hawk and a neocon today, I see.  Just yesterday you were the second coming of Abby Hoffman and Yoko Ono.

hardnox
Advisor

No, and she was probably a pretty decent mayor of the Alaskan town.

And who knows, given some time to mature might have been a decent governor. We'll never know, because the nice men came along with an offer that was too good to be true, with the most cynical of intentions.

And she resigned as governor because everybody was so mean, and really wasn't left any choice but to become a reality star.

Sad.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Just as I have said. It is the latter-day 1930's Germany,Italy, and Japan.....on steroids. Herr Hitler will look like a panty-waste nothing in comparison to what is coming at us from Mr. Big, Zionist & Associates. Be ready.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
Just as I have said. It is the latter-day 1930's Germany,Italy, and Japan.....on steroids. Herr Hitler will look like a panty-waste nothing in comparison to what is coming at us from Mr. Big, Zionist & Associates. Be ready.

You nailed it Craig. If Mr. Big thought she was stupid she would be president by now.