cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: The Hmong girl from Minny

How about the Irish American the won in swimming?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Is Al really that stupid?

Is Al really that stupid to say that?

The answer is yes, & yes again.

@aljessen61 wrote:

Did you hear about the African American gymnast that is nuts and quit?

Good going Al, your winning streak is still alive.  Makes a racist comment about sexual abuse survivor.

bruce MN
Advisor

Life in the Time of COVID?

Good way to look or sound stupid is to piously attribute much of anything, to anything.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: Is Al really that stupid?

I was commenting on the gymnast that quit. I am pretty sure it is effort that wins in the Olympics.. Maybe they should just give her a gold medal because she is black.

You Dick heads are the one bring race up every chance you get. If you are a American that is all that needs to be said. Morons! Not one single other country makes any race distinction about it's team  members, but you guys NOOOOO! you need to stir the pot and get people killed. Must be a game for the slime Democrats have become.

ACX66895171
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

couple of comments.....one, great to see a young American step up and win for America, and from an ethnic group that loves America, supported us, and was rewarded with immigration preference. Rare to hear of a Hmong being outspoken and saying how much they hate the home of the brave, and land of the free.

two, the ratings falloff for the Olympics should be a canary in the coalmine type of warning for the other woke groups, such as NBA, NFL, etc as to what effect their efforts at alienating main stream America have caused in viewer migration.

I think viewing is down because of a number of factors. Most Americans don't care about watching skeet shooting, surfing, skateboard, etc. And NBC and any other network who's done it has a way of presentation where you're forced to watch 30 minutes of human interest stories to watch a 2 minute swimming race. If you can catch CBC out of Canada, they do more competition and less filler.