cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

The IRS destruction of Christine O'Donnell

Obama's dad must  look like Richard Nixon.

snip-

Many  had tried to intimidate, threaten, and smear O'Donnell to keep her from running.  So her March 9, 2010, press release was "Game on!" -- a signal that  O'Donnell was actually in the race for real. So March 9, 2010, became a  politically significant day in Delaware politics.

Next,  also on that same March 9, 2010, the IRS unlawfully issued a tax lien upon a  house which Christine O'Donnell did not own. This lien was absolutely illegal  because the IRS was not finished yet with its highly-suspicious audit  of O'Donnell's 2005 tax return. No tax was legally due because no final  decision had been made yet. Imagine collecting money when maybe no money is owed! The IRS cannot legally  issue a tax lien without first finalizing the amount owed. Yet they  did.

Furthermore,  on March 9, a copy of that tax lien was illegally leaked to the news media --  before it reached O'Donnell herself. At O'Donnell's March 10, 2010, campaign  kickoff news conference, reporters already had a copy of the March 9, 2010, tax  lien in their hands. So the IRS notified reporters before the taxpayer was  notified, while the document was still traveling through the mail. O'Donnell was  asked about a tax lien by reporters without her knowing anything about it. This  was carefully designed to try to wreck the kickoff of her U.S. Senate  campaign.

Remember:  the open U.S. Senate seat in Delaware in November 2010 was Joe Biden's seat.  Uncle Joe held the seat from January 1973 to January 2009. So the full force of  the White House was interested in the Delaware U.S. Senate race. Obama's U.S.  Senate seat in Illinois was won by Republican Mark Kirk that same year. A double  embarrassment of both Obama's and Biden's seats going Republican would have been  a problem.

Christine  O'Donnell ran against Joe Biden for that same office in 2008. Most of  O'Donnell's extended family got audited by the IRS right after Uncle Joe was  sworn in as V.P. in January 2009. She is one of six siblings. The statistical  probability of so many relatives being suddenly audited all together is like a  dozen lightning strikes.

Was  this fair? H&R Block prepared O'Donnell's tax returns and stood behind  their computation of the tax she owed. O'Donnell trusted in H&R Block's audit  guarantee.

O'Donnell  paid her 2005 taxes on time in April 2006, in full. The instant the IRS finally  decided she should pay another $1,100, she paid immediately. Both H&R Block  and O'Donnell thought the IRS was wrong. But there were never any taxes  overdue.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/the_irs_intervened_in_tea_party_elections.html#ixzz2ZmVWzfBb Follow us:

6 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: The IRS destruction of Christine O'Donnell

"....the IRS unlawfully issued a tax lien upon a  house which Christine O'Donnell did not own."

I don't understand how this would afect O'Donnell if she didn't even own the house? Can you explain that please?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

"....the IRS unlawfully issued a tax lien upon a  house which Christine O'Donnell did not own."

I don't understand how this would afect O'Donnell if she didn't even own the house? Can you explain that please?

snip-

Ms. O’Donnell told The Times that  she was contacted in January by a federal Treasury official who told her that her IRS  tax records might have been accessed inappropriately by a government official.  She said the federal investigator dropped the inquiry in April, and she has been  unable to learn why her tax records were scrutinized.

She said the tax records were accessed on the same day that she announced her  candidacy for the U.S. Senate, and she has questioned whether the timing was  politically motivated. News reports surfaced at the time that Ms.  O'Donnell had been slapped with a tax lien, which turned out to be generated  by a computer  error.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/21/christine-odonnells-case-of-suspected-tax-data-bre/?...

bruce MN
Advisor

I know. It really hurts with her having been a shoo-in before that and all.

I keep thinking  as a I follow your contributions here that to be any more whatever it is that you are than you already are you'd have to be twins.  You certianly are all of it that one frame can hold.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

I know. It really hurts with her having been a shoo-in before that and all.

I keep thinking  as a I follow your contributions here that to be any more whatever it is that you are than you already are you'd have to be twins.  You certianly are all of it that one frame can hold.

So I'm the problem not the IRS. I know, the stupid b1tch deserved it, the IRS did the country a favor.

bruce MN
Advisor

No.  The good people of the State of Deleware took care of that.  Quite soundly.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

20, you really need to find a different source!

For your information, you mind is being poisoned, and the more you write the wilder your getting. Take an aspirin and go back to bed. You must have a headache with all this conspiracy $hit running through your feeble brain.