cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: The Idiots are already out......

That's curious because I said if black lives matter folks block a road, that's the worst thing ever, but if Trump supporters block a road, that's great. Fine with me if you hate my posts.
bruce MN
Advisor

You haven’t realized that you are dealing with this site’s official intellectual conscience. 

Yet somehow after each spate of brilliance finds a way at the end to squeeze in “so’s your old man!”.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

How dare anyone follow the Libtard tactics. Everone needs to know they are special and can do what ever they want but you can't. I say burn the bus and let them have a real taste of an eye for an eye.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Interesting use of biblical referencing.
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Hey nothing else will make them think.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Gee Allen - that’s deep.   Funny how you came to the same conclusion as a remedy to solve the problem of not being listened to, as the blacks did.   

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:
That's curious because I said if black lives matter folks block a road, that's the worst thing ever, but if Trump supporters block a road, that's great. Fine with me if you hate my posts.

It's actually illegal to obstruct the road Knapper.   Not only is it obvious to anyone that looks at the video that the road was not obstructed, it's obvious that the Biden staffer changed lanes illegally while traveling at a moderate rate of speed after having just recently entered that lane at an ~ equivalent speed.  And further, they struck the vehicle beside them, not in front of them.   One would strike the object in a forward velocity in front of them if a road was obstructed by said object.

And it's not if Iike or dislike your posts. The matter is that what you wrote is not true.