cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Great News

(I understood the 2018 election had more Dems than Repubs elected.     2016 not sure did they lose the house then because they won the election for president by 3 million votes just lost the selection process)

Those 3 million votes and and a trip to her cellar would get Hillary her 2016 "I hate Bernie" and "Rig the Democrat Primary against Bernie again" signs; and for $10, a "they impeached Trump because Trump beat me - they love me, they really love me" sign.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

dem's throw a temper tantrum because they lost an election

Tell me about this election that the Democrats lost.

I understood the 2018 election had more Dems than Repubs elected.

2016 not sure did they lose the house then because they won the election for president by 3 million votes just lost the selection process

Been though this.  If you cant figure out what defines winning a us presidential election, you've exceeded your lifetime quota of labatts.

r3020
Senior Advisor

No you are wrong again. They lost the election. If not then Hillary would reside in the white house. She does not reside in the white house because she lost the election.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

I know you hate to admit the truth but Clinton won the election she just did not get the position after the selection under your system

r3020
Senior Advisor

No. You are wrong. She lost the election. Had she won the election she would president living at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue. The dems have never accepted the fact she lost the election and so have attempted to remove Trump from office since election day. They even rigged the election by working with foreign governments to create fake documents to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and she still lost.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

No you are wrong again. They lost the election. If not then Hillary would reside in the white house. She does not reside in the white house because she lost the election.

Hey if Hillary won then there is no reason to impeach Trump.  Lets move on.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

That is what happens when you just believe things instead of looking at facts

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-officially-wins-popular-vote-29-million/story?id=443...

The now officially-certified votes from the 2016 presidential race show that Hillary Clinton surpassed Donald Trump in the national popular vote by nearly 2.9 million votes.

According to vote tallies from The Associated Press, Clinton amassed 65,844,610 votes across all 50 states and Washington D.C., 48.2 percent of all votes cast. Trump received 62,979,636 votes, 46.1 percent of all votes cast.

The Associated Press announced today that all votes had officially been certified.

That was the election, the selection committee then chose your dear leader as your system requires.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The fact is she lost the election rigged for her by the Obama administration. If she won the election she would be president covering up the wrong doings of her predecessor.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

It is all in the words 3020.

She lost the selection but won the election.

Rigged? I know your dear leader said that before he was selected but quit talking that way after the selection

r3020
Senior Advisor

There was no selection, only an election. An election rigged by the Obama administration and won by Donald Trump.