cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

The Impeachment of Joe Biden

maybe they can get Alan Alda to reprise his role from The Seduction of Joe Tynan. Of course, Alan didn't play a brainless fool in that movie, but he is a leftist fruitcake, nonetheless.

Liberals seem to losing their stuff over the thought that a House controlled by the good guys, the Republicans, will impeach biden officials on a weekly basis, but let's leave that up to the voters that think it is about time.

Payback is H, right?

28 Replies

Re: The Impeachment of Joe Biden

In the event of the loss of that Body you can rest assured that the standing opposition minority party would welcome such an approach. 

They would have to close down a parking lot to make room for the GQP Senate leadership to gather and collectively ***** bricks. 

I’d rather not have the House lost, but it might be worth it just for the entertainment. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The first step is a special committee in the house to investigate the corrupt biden family.  Think Jan 6th committee.

Repubs, choose which dems get on the committee.  Worst option is garland appoints a special counsel that buries it all for years.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Impeachment", get ahead of yourself, arn't you?

First, to impeach somebody you need a reason, and it has to be than "I just don't like the guy".  I haven't heard of anything Biden has done that rises to the level of impeachment.

And even then, you're presuming the republicans take both the House and the Senate with a 2/3s majority.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Any president can be impeached for a phone call. Or a lap top. 10 for the big guy.

No. Best option is for it to have Gobert, Taylor Greene, the Colorado bartender and the Ohio wrestling coach on it. 

And then “let ‘er buck!”

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(First, to impeach somebody you need a reason)

When did this start? 1/20/21?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Committee questioning

"Mr Bobulinski, who was hunter referring to when he said 'H - holding 10 for the big guy', who is the big guy?"

The big guy is Joe Biden.

"Mr Bobulinski, where was the money for the big guys cut coming from? who ultimately was funding this deal?"

Ultimately from the CCP.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Committee questioning

I would love nothing better than to give the Dems a lethal dose of THEIR OWN medicine.  However, we need to remember why Republicans are in a position to take the House and probably the senate, it`s in large part because of the obvious way that the Dems treated OUR PRESIDENT with frivolous impeachments (all impeachments less than Watergate are seen as frivolous).  

No, the problem would be inflation, recession, wars will be with us at least 2 years, perhaps infinity, the media would paint Republicans as "obstructionist" in the midst of emergencies and we could suffer the ballot in 2024 for the short term pleasure of revenge.   

On top of that, Democrats hate Biden and if Republicans got rid of him, they would say "Thanks for the favor!  We were wondering how we`d get Biden off our back!"   Actually we should be quietly encouraging Biden to run in 2024, Democrats already "pre-hate" him  😀  

Look at how Democrats have quickly disowned Bill Clinton, we run down Clinton and they talk right with us, but at the time they supported him over Bush 41 and Dole.... but now Bill who?  Anyway, just my 2¢   

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Committee questioning

Biden is corrupt and compromised.  Not a witch hunt as with trump.