cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

The Latest Poll Trend, Trump vs Biden

Probably the most accurate prediction made. This guy really knows how to crunch the numbers, and he shows the details. Looks like Minnesota is going to be changing colors. 

https://youtu.be/ts6q-eClRgU

12 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The Latest Poll Trend, Trump vs Biden

Democrats have really over-played this Coronavirus deal, they don`t get it, most of Americans want our country to come out of this crisis safely and prosperously.  To use this crisis to essentially give daily death tallies with a gleam in their eye is extremely off putting...I find a lower tolerance of their bull crap everyday, they are like a buck running on scent to the point they will run into a moving freight train, oblivious to their forthcoming demise. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Democrats have really over-played this Coronavirus deal, they don`t get it, most of Americans want our country to come out of this crisis safely and prosperously.  To use this crisis to essentially give daily death tallies with a gleam in their eye is extremely off putting...I find a lower tolerance of their bull crap everyday, they are like a buck running on scent to the point they will run into a moving freight train, oblivious to their forthcoming demise. 

Spot on. I can’t wait until the testing comes to see who had this virus, those that have, can jump into the harness to get the economy rocking and rolling, again, without worrying about catching it again.  We will lead the way, again, to being the greatest. Leftists are drooling over any crisis to try to get a totalitarian regime in place, like in the 1930’s. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I left my flag, Bible and pompoms in the other room.

I’ve speculated that the American people might in fact re-elect the reality TV guy after a mass casualty event and a destroyed economy.

This is, after all, The Home of the Brave.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I left my flag, Bible and pompoms in the other room.

The Leftists have done that for a very long time, now. Have a collective day. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

If Trump wins Minnesota, and Jason Lewis topples Terrible Tina in the senate seat race, I am going to really buy "sandwiches" at the sandwich shop.

How does MN get an honest election, though, with the progressives in charge?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Post after post you "car dealers" are running down the Chevy (Trump) that we drove in with without giving one aspect of the car that you`re peddling Polonez (Biden).  All so far you`re saying is how bad bad bad bad bad bad bad  turrible turrible turrible turrible turrible how our Chevy/Trump is (I think our Trump/Chevy is pretty damned good and we`re walking out of your crooked dealership! We`re hanging on to our car/president ANOTHER 4 years and then stay in the GM family trading the Chevy in on a Buick/Ivanka in 2024) . 

But give us reasons why we should trade our quality Chevrolet in on this P.O.S?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

There was always a smattering of Bircher nutters in rural America and you’re one of those legacy guys.

Although you’re really not winning as much as you think except for the fusion with other groups of nutters like QAnons, Incels, end of the world cultists etc.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

If Trump wins Minnesota, and Jason Lewis topples Terrible Tina in the senate seat race, I am going to really buy "sandwiches" at the sandwich shop.

How does MN get an honest election, though, with the progressives in charge?

By having 100% of the un-Communist vote show up at the polls to counter the Communist voters + the 20% dead, non-citizens and fraudulent voting. If it is close, they will cheat to win. Remember the Franken fraud?  If it is a blowout win for the anti-communists, they won’t be able to cheat enough to win. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I’d be willing to wager a fair amount straight up that Donnie Diapers doesn’t win MN. But not the ranch- these are exceptional times.

It would partly offset MI, which he has lost.

OH might even stay with him on account of their Governors good action on cV, even though that makes no sense.