cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

The Legend of Roy Moore

This new song has been on the Canadian news so I looked up a copy to make sure you all had a chance to enjoy it too, just in case you missed it south of the border.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/13/stephen-colbert-roy-moore-song/

16 Replies
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: The Legend of Roy Moore

So when are all these women going to prosecute the slim ball? Oh wait it was all a lie to swing the election. If the guy is really guilty he needs to be in jail. If not the accuser do.

bruce MN
Advisor

On what charges.  There is nothing in any criminal code that makes it a crime to be a slim(e)ball. 

On the rape he allegedly committed the statute of limitations has run out. 

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

So that will be the lefts new tactics. Lye and make up crap from 30- 40 years ago to destroy the competition? These charges were brought up now and should be sued for slander and if proven to be a lye elections over turned.

bruce MN
Advisor

If you could overturn elections because the winner told a [lye] there would be city halls and statehouses standing empty all over the country. 

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Electing Moore would have been a disaster for the GOP. There would have been hearings and division. Some politicians are just not an asset and are rather the opposite. You should throw away your sour grapes.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yeah. I agree. Canuck can't accept the fact Moore wasn't given the prize.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

He lost........but he can't get over it.  How would an attitude like that provide good in the nations capital ?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Al Gore and John Kerry are living proof.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

So if I said you and Canuck raped little boys 40 years ago I should not be held accountable after your credibility has been destroyed.?