cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The Love of the Creator...RE: Jenner

SHE....SHE is still a daddy....that part is true....She may or may not be on hormones...that is up to her and her doctors to decide.  DNA is what it is.....it is what makes Jenner the individual that she is...

FACT IS - it's not ALL ABOUT THE DNA, as some on here think that it is:

Regardless of how you feel about transsexuals, etc, there are multiple and varied ways in which DNA in and of itself can t prove gender one way or the other, and it has nothing to do with any kind of personal choice or lifestyle or any other such nonsense, and has everything to do with nature.

Sometimes, an egg or sperm just doesn t do what it s expected to, and things happen. People have been born with two completely different sets of DNA (chimerism), roughly 1 in 2,000 people are born with some combination of BOTH sets of reproductive organs (ie ovaries and a penis, or testicles and a vagina, etc), or the glands that determine what hormones (male or female) that are made somehow are programmed to make both in equivalent amounts for both genders.

Various different things during gestation can cause any or all of those issues (ie an egg is fertilized by two sperm but doesn t separate into two embryos, or one embryo absorbs another of the opposite gender, etc), or even if a set of boy/girl fraternal twins both survive to full term and are born live, they may absorb each other s chromosomes in utero and thus aquire opposite gender DNA due to shared blood supply during gestation.

Regardless of the cause, the fact is that DNA is simply not the end all be all to determine a person s gender. There are entirely too many different variables and naturally-occurring mutations in humans genetic sequences (notice I DON T call this birth defects) that DNA doesn t preclude for that to be true.

Fact is....there are many, many things that can interfere with the development of a fetus.  We can see the physical ones....where the baby is born with BOTH sexes, and, as you see by what I printed out above, it happens FREQUENTLY....1 in 2000 babies born with both sexes, in my book IS A LOT....yet, you don't hear of this happening.   Its a well kept secret by the families involved, because they KNOW that there are PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUYS ON HERE that would prey on these, and not allow this child to have a "normal" life.  And most of the time, these babies are made female, because it's easier.

Those are the Physical things....what you can actually see.  If nature screws up the physical, isn't it at least a little bit possible, that these same factors also influence the mind?   You can't see that, and it's just real easy to call these people insane.  You continue to do that....even given to load of information I have given to the contrary.  

Transgender people, their biggest hope, is to simply meld back into society, quietly, and live out there lives.  You think you can tell, yes, sometimes you can, maybe.  The female to males, I can guarantee, you would never guess....unless of course, you saw them in the shower.  The problem then, of course, is that now, they have to try and hide the life they lived before, and so now it's back into a new and even murkier closet.   I know a transgender person, who has simply withdrawn from society, and lives a quiet life in far Northern WI, a recluse because she is too afraid to come out in public.  Who can blame her...with the likes of you on here.

But, your living life with the love bestowed on you by your creator....and the creator is never wrong....except for 1 in 2000 that we can physically see.....

Tick Tock....BONGx3!!!

Jen

23 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The Love of the Creator...RE: Jenner

Guess that's how a man can be a man one day and a woman the next. A man the day after and a woman in the morning and then a man again in the afternoon. To them science is no longer science just a political tool to be used at will any time they want to advance an agenda. You claim they are a freak of nature. The truth is the vast majority are simply seeking attention or are mentally unstable.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Where is your proof of that 20....come on...where is it?   Because, I know you don't have any proof.   You can't bluff me....I am far too versed on the subject.

Tick Tock.....BONGx3!!!!

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

In addition, there have been NO - ZERO - NADA cases of a transgender person endangering another person in the bathroom of their choosing.  If there was, there certainly would be a heck of a lot of noise being made by your side about it.

You have to remember, just like in Jenner's case before the surgery, these people are put on hormones to start the transistion, and in the case of many male to female cases, they are also given and anti testosterone treatments.  You can look up the effects of that on your own....but fair to say, that if these guys wanted to do something, they couldn't if they wanted to.

And that's the idea.   In the males, these people are stripped of the hormones that allow them to have sex like a male, and then they HAVE to live their lives that way for a year, BEFORE becoming eligible for surgery.  Look it up  -  it's all available online.   But you know it all....again.  

Can there be someone out there that uses the transgender as a ruse....sure.  

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who really is transgender, and using the opposite bathroom, should be on the hormonal therapy for their transition, or already have the surgery done.  Before that, they probably should be using individual rest rooms, unisex restrooms, or a private restroom somewhere.

If a person doesn't have LEGITIMATE documentation from a Doctor, or the completed surgery, then I agree, they probably should not be using  joint use facility.   I know those in the transgender community that would disagree with what I just wrote, but it is what I think is probably the right thing to do, and the way to handle the bathroom issue.  The issue in schools of course, is more complicated, since one can't have the surgery, nor is it recommended, while still a minor, though the thought process on that one is changing as time goes on.  Parents always want to be sure they are doing the right thing for the child, and the right thing is often a difficult choice, and they can never be sure of a successful outcome, especially given the likes of some of you on this forum....who know it all.....

Tick Tock....BONGx3!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

DNA. Daddy. Science. Science and truth means nothing to the leftist leaders. Everything is to be used to defeat their political enemies. That's why they can no longer win elections. Bruce Jenner is nothing but a tool in their arsenal. He well being be danged.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You have proof of Jenner's DNA....you know exactly what the genome series is?  Because that is what you are implying.  You were in the bedroom, and saw the pregnancy occur.  There are so many flaws in what you are trying to prove, that you have nothing.  Other than what you THINK is right.  And that is what all of this has been about.  And all you would have had to do, is quit defaming someone you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!!

Tick Tock....BONGx3!!!!!

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And even worse, you're grouping every transgender individual out there, based on what you think you know about Jenner.  How stupid is that.  Science to you, like to our so called president....doesn't exist.  The only science that is real, is what is printed in the bible, or, in our so called president's case, what make the most money, FOR HIM!!!!  

I sure hope you don't eat pork, or wear multiple fabrics together....because they were not allowed in the bible either.  If you do....then the bible to you, is just another tool to be used, to defend something you know nothing about....

Tick Tock....BONGx3

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Just ate a full rack of ribs at Chili's. Science still says Bruce is a man. He's a daddy. Thank God for science to prove it. He is perpetrating a huge lie and selling fraud to the world to claim other wise. Same as his defenders. Science has been corrupted and is no longer reliable in political discord.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The truth is, the vast majority are just seeking attention or are mentally unstable. I'm still waiting for your proof on this claim.

You really think, a man would have his junk cut off, for attention? REALLY? You are one sick, sick dude.

You make comments, precede the with, "the truth is", but then never, ever have the ability to back up ANYTHING you say. You must have learned a lot from Trump and the campaign, of how to lie successfully, and not ever be questioned by some in society. You don't fool me, and neither does Trump. Support your claim, or S T F U!!!!

Tick Tock.....BONGx3!!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

What part of mentally unstable did you fail to understand?