cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Love of the Creator...RE: Jenner

What part of the proof of the percent of transgender that are mentally unstable or proof that these people do it for attention did you miss? I'm waiting for your proof, and figures since you say that they "all are".

Tick Tock.....BONGx3!!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

Seriously??? The man cut his wingwanger off.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I WANT YOUR PROOF!!!! I WANT YOUR STUDY THAT PROVES WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING, THAT ALL TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE ARE MENTALLY ILL, AND DO OT FOR ATTENTION. If you don't have it, and you're making it up, tell me you don't have the research.

Tick Tock.....BONGx3!!!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

When a man claims to be a man one day and a woman the next he is desperately seeking attention. You're welcome.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

You will never win 30 if all you have is STUPID on your side.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

So your answer is just what I suspected....you make claims, such as all transgender people are attention seekers, and are mentally ill, on no research at all, just what you think in your  pathetically little closed mind.  

Yet, in another breath, you can claim that your god of love and creator of the the universe, is the driving force in your life....with no proof what so ever....and who is the mentally ill one here?

I'm tired of your claims with no proof....you sir, are as big a liar as your so called president.  Proudly take your seat, to the right hand of your god almighty....the so called president himself.

In Trump We Trust should be stamped on all new coins.....because you sure as he!! are no Christian....just another false prophet....just like Trump.....

Tick Tock.....BONGx2!!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well Jen my dear, science says other wise. So......I will go with the science, you can follow your beliefs.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You have no science....if nothing else, I have proven that...

Tick Tock....BONGx3!!!!!

Jen

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

No he didn't she is saying he did to win the argument. He is still a dude....

r3020
Senior Advisor

XX = woman = mommy

XY = man = daddy = Bruce Jenner.