Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

The Lovely Sarah

16 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: The Lovely Sarah

I wonder what her solutions are to any of those problems? Just a little curious about what Sarah would do, 'cause this article didn't say. Well...to be fair she did imply (maybe, maybe not - who knows) we could use nuclear weapons on Russia when she said, "Mr. President, the only thing that stops a bad guy with a nuke is a good guy with a nuke.”

Senior Contributor

She hasn't changed. Using all the crowd stirring cliches which her besotted followers embrace only proves the air headed puppet of the republicans still doesn't have what it takes.

Although she does have vision. She can see Russia from her back yard!!!!!
Veteran Advisor

Re: The Lovely Sarah is a dumb bimbo

ANYONE advocating nuclear war has zero business on the national stage!!

Advisor

I think she was referring to nukes as a deterrent not actually using them
Veteran Advisor

Yes, as contrasted to that nutbag Hillary Rottingham that implied, along with her evil grin , in the democratic primary presidential debates, that SHE, CLinton, would keep that nuclear option always on the table against terroristic countries suspected of harboring terrorists.

I still remmember Gov. RIchardson almost gasping when the Clinton bag took the mike after he, and the others tried to show how reasonable they would be, and said "With me, ALL options are on the table" , when asked how they would respond to a terrorist attack.

You think that first she would have castrated her cheating husband, though.

Veteran Advisor

So 425, wouldn't you think we would return the favor thus starting a nuclear war??
Advisor

Well Sch if they launched first probably we would return the favor however my point is who is going to launch first knowing that one will soon be coming your way also.
Senior Contributor

So you must somehow believe that Putin is unaware we already have nuclear weapons as a deterrent? She was playing the crowd, plain (which rearranged is Palin) and simple- conservative bravado ear candy. See my other post for the rest of what I have to say. Look on the bottom - I always wind up there.

Senior Contributor

Like I said, the option has and will always be on the table and Putin knows that, Palin knows that and it was simply a crowd pleaser to put it like she did. Same with Clinton. Women want men to know they are as tough as them.

What I find interesting however is that you and people of your ilk choose to show teir disfavor by calling people names. That is hilarious. I hope it gives you some satisfaction. At least Clinton provides some answers rather than just griping like Palin does.