cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnaa
Advisor

The New Century of dishonor of America

I imagine few will wish to watch the whole video, for various reasons, it does drag a bit.   Just start at 1:09 where it shows the rip-offs by Dicc Cheney's gang, it shows outright theft and also the extravagant waste- cost plus- luxury hotels , new Caddys for Haliburtan employees, brand new equipment destroyed to run up the "cost".  The final minutes shows actual video of the inhuman treatment of Iraqis, I can't watch this **bleep**t without tears for the victims, but also for the dishonor of America.  It's what makes me mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fk6qkHs0oM&feature=related

10 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The New Century of dishonor of America

Did Massimo show saddam filling his mass graves? Gassing the Kurds? The taliban stoning women? The taliban slaughtering Christians? Burning girl schools? May be he will do his next documentary on the life and times of Barack H Obama complete with his birth and college records.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You have got to be the most mindless twit in the universe, I haven't even watched the video yet, and I KNOW you didn't, you just can't handle the fact your pick for President of the United States are the most vile crooked POS on the planet. It's everybody else's fault, even to try and change the blame to some who wasn't in office.

johnaa
Advisor

You don't watch it, have no idea what it's about and haven't anything intelligent to add, can't keep your mouth shut except to make a fool of yourself, again.  But that's what you do, you never know what you are talking about.  The muslims didn't control DC or have anything to do with ripping us off..  GROW UP Stupid !!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

You are paranoid you stupid man.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Well I watched the first part and a piece near the end.

The comments by the camera people is almost as descriptive of what the mood and intent is as the pictures show.

Sad that a country that espouses democracy and freedom has come to this.

Shame!

r3020
Senior Advisor

What the US did was liberate the Iraqi people from a brutal dictator who had killed 100s of 1,000s of his own people and gave them a chance at self government and to determine their own destination. What the reality is they are nothing higher than animals and there can never be peace until the Sunnis kill all of the Shiites or the Shiites kill all of the Sunnis. Nothing has changed since the 7th century. It was a colossal failure and I hope we never repeat the mistake. 

johnaa
Advisor

" they are nothing higher than animals "    You are a idiot and have proven you can't stop making a fool of yourself.  Again!!  If you watch the last ten minutes you will be hgighly entertained watching them being treated worse than animals

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

What the US did was liberate the Iraqi people from a brutal dictator who had killed 100s of 1,000s of his own people and gave them a chance at self government and to determine their own destination. What the reality is they are nothing higher than animals and there can never be peace until the Sunnis kill all of the Shiites or the Shiites kill all of the Sunnis. Nothing has changed since the 7th century. It was a colossal failure and I hope we never repeat the mistake. 

Well you got 1 thing correct.

Now listen to the video. Skip right to the end and then tell me who the animals are.

r3020
Senior Advisor

We can do NOTHING to them worse than what they do to each other. They are like animals, survival of the fittest. Life means nothing to them, they have stated that time and again. They value death more than we value life.