cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

The New First Amendment to the US Constitution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.  However, at any time, a Federal Judge may decide differently, and without the consent of any citizen.

4 Replies
belarus
Senior Contributor

Re: The New First Amendment to the US Constitution

Craig, what are republicans doing to cure this problem?  Cause I don't see it.  Its time to get rid of all of them in DC and start over.

Kraftedbydemocrats
Senior Contributor

Amen....I'm voting that way.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

Have another seance with the "founding fathers"????????

All you Constitution luvin'(supposedly) nuts that claim to want to live and die by it, constantly want to change parts that you don't like. But, that's usually what screwballs want anyway, a way to make their racism and fears of unknown people easier to apply their hatred. I also notice the pattern of not defending the Constitution, by those same screwballs 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: That Is What the Tea Party Constitutionalists are For.

@belarus wrote:

Craig, what are republicans doing to cure this problem?  Cause I don't see it.  Its time to get rid of all of them in DC and start over.

A lot of the opportunist RINOs got cleaned out the last two cycles.....and we are working feverishly to install the new Constitutionalist replacements....with the warning that their butts will be booted out if they fail to learn that they are there to limit the size of government, and to be responsive to the people that put them there.