cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The Nights Lights went out Georgia (election)

Art foretelling future.

https://www.lyricsondemand.com/r/rebamcentirelyrics/thenightthelightswentoutingeorgialyrics.html   

snip:

♫ 
The judge said guilty on a make believe trial
slapped the sheriff on the back with a smile
and said supper's waiting at home and i gotta get to it

That's the night the lights went out in Georgia
That's the night that they hung an innocent man
Don't trust your soul to no back woods Southern lawyer
Cause the judge in the town's got bloodstains on his hands

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/r/rebamcentirelyrics/thenightthelightswentoutingeorgialyrics.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-qK7oVXVRQ

32 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: The Nights Lights went out Georgia (election)

Do you have a problem with the complete hand recount under a Republican SoS?

As I've said- smart guy.

His career is wrecked, but not as bad as if he'd licked the dictator's boots and lost anyway. ETTD.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

All they did was count the fraudulent ballots again. Funny how every "mistake" that was caught was in Biden's favor.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

My small county went close to 70% Trump.   They’ve already certified the results.   Talk about rushing things, no recount, no Biden lawyers with dye running down their cheeks. Talked to a county official and asked if they checked for fraud with the overwhelming results for Trump, he said the election is over, get over it.  

Tongue firmly planted in cheek but true words.  Think I heard the same thing back in 16

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Like I said - you want to see real fraud?   Look at the Iowa election.   I’m sure you’ll find it there - but the fraud committed was not that if Democrats.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

All they did was count the fraudulent ballots again. Funny how every "mistake" that was caught was in Biden's favor.

Will assume they followed state law on the recount Ron.  Funny how you want them to do something different than follow the law

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I assume if the recount had gone a few hundred in his favor that could also be claimed as evidence?

Via motivated reasoning.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

All that's happened is the corrupt sealing their fate.  

Another couple fake conservatives have exposed them selves and people can start seeing how deeply seeded the fraud is.

When all is laid bare, the country will be demanding vote security.  Conservatives and liberals that have woken up to the fraud now.  Liberals that actually love the country later but are still unaware of what Biden really is, later when he loses due to legitimate legal challenges to the fraud.

America is getting a real time crash coarse in civics.

The commies will just be crying wishing they had not flubbed 2016 so badly.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

https://youtu.be/cAeg0iJaHXk

As I've said, this will take time.  Every move the commies make will be countered until justice is served.  

Recounting fraudulent votes to say yep, we have more fraudulent votes does nothing for election integrity.

Always with the attempted slight of hand.  

They wouldn't match signatures for a very real reason... they can't or they're exposed.

So they're stuck with a decision of which way to self destruct...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Biden wins Georgia again - Imgflip