cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: The Nights Lights went out Georgia (election)

😂😂😂

Count the fraudulent votes a hundred times...

But what are you going to do when they have to match signatures or the systemic counting fraud suit is won?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

How many times did we hear the Lock Her Up chant in 2016?     And - NOTHING!!!!   NOTHING!!!!!   Trump is a liar - I would’ve thought by now, you might have figured that out.

Just keep pushing your fake narrative Gooby - maybe you’ll get someone to believe your BS.   But I doubt it.....you’re wasting your time.   Good.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering, or cheating or voter suppression.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The child has a fevered imagination.

Actually no. Just repeats stuff from Trusted Sources.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The Nights Lights Came On in Georgia (election)

IH,

What you are assuming (I don't know your source of information) is that there are 12,284 fraudulent votes in Georgia. Were the state's 16 electoral votes  to somehow go to Trump, he would have 248 and Biden would still have 290. Trump would need a heck of a lot to win, but he will not get it and he will not succeed. You need to also consider that the 62.5 thousand votes that went for Jo Jorgenson were people who were fed up with Trump or didn't like Biden or Trump. Voter fraud is not why Trump lost and my source of information is the vote, which I believe was fair for the reasons I stated. Recount them, I'll wait.

All the polling places knew well beforehand that the election would receive more scrutiny than ever before and none of them wanted to be the ones caught cheating - it would ruin their reputation.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Spaz ,Spaz, Spaz............  come talk after you finally get your first win. Since your start here it has been one fail after another.From the redwave 18 to Maxine Waters being in trouble to DeGenova and Toensings epic fail , the Durham/Barr miss, failed Hunter Buhbyedon fiasco , trump will win again predictions and the 1-32 record for fails in the courts. Keep trying though , you just might catch that car little dog.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@KNAPPer wrote:

IH,

What you are assuming (I don't know your source of information) is that there are 12,284 fraudulent votes in Georgia. Were the state's 16 electoral votes  to somehow go to Trump, he would have 248 and Biden would still have 290. Trump would need a heck of a lot to win, but he will not get it and he will not succeed. You need to also consider that the 62.5 thousand votes that went for Jo Jorgenson were people who were fed up with Trump or didn't like Biden or Trump. Voter fraud is not why Trump lost and my source of information is the vote, which I believe was fair for the reasons I stated. Recount them, I'll wait.

All the polling places knew well beforehand that the election would receive more scrutiny than ever before and none of them wanted to be the ones caught cheating - it would ruin their reputation.

Knapper,  though you disagree, you seem somewhat serious so I'll give you a serious answer.  

There are numerous witnesses that have filed affidavits with penalty for perjury.  Rather they stand up in court, will be seen.  But you cannot say no evidence exists when witnesses say they saw it and report on numerous types of fraud, from mail in, to dumps, to machine manipulation. 

CNN reported numbers for Trump and then lowered them in real time.  There is zero reason this should happen.  

https://youtu.be/56OA52CnAwA

2nd analytical data of the moves in votes and the timing of the moves in votes also is consistent with fraud using Benford's law and real data sets.

Witnesses that designed the systems to cause fraud in foreign countries have come forward saying that their programs were used here.  

It is also documented that data was not kept in America, but sent to foreign countries allowing for foreign influence in our election. 

Texas refused to allow Dominion systemts to be used in their state due to potential for fraud.  Though the systems they ultimately used will likely come in to question as well.

What YOU assume is that GA is the only state in question, and that is far from true. 

If Trump has zero evidence, why are Democrats so concerned to let the legal challenges occur and the witnesses be heard?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor