cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The One Question That Needs To Be Asked

is simply this:  Is what we are doing today as it relates to guns in America, effective?  

If you say yes to this question, then you have to say that it's OK to have over 270 mass killing in the US so far this year.  You think that is acceptable, REALLY?  For your right to have any gun you want, as long as you fill a stupid form?

Sorry - what we have now in America IS NOT WORKING.  MORE GUNS is NOT THE ANSWER!!!!

You want more guns, like guaranteed by the second amendment - then make them muzzle loaders, like our forefathers envisioned.  Because they sure as he!! didn't envision fully automatic weapons able to kill and maim hundreds in a couple of minutes, as being OK.  It's not OK....and it hasn't been for a long time.  And unlike Elcheapo's feeling that now something will get done...I don't see it happening.  Not with this administration.  And not with the posts of the righties on here, who are unmoved from their supposed rights to bear guns....

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!

Jen

14 Replies
wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: The One Question That Needs To Be Asked

there  haven't been 270 or 273 mass shootings in America.

There are over 300 million guns in America and the number of gun ownership has steadily climbed since 1994 yet the number of gun related deaths has continued to fall

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/c8oZV6mBcQXrACnxV3POCVC-F8Q=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9371435/firearm_homicide_deaths.png

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Tell that to the people in Chicago - or the people from Sandy Hook - or those in Vegas last night. And you guys keep with the rhetoric, that more is making America GREAT!

Just how stupid are you guys....when it comes to guns, THAT answer is easy- pretty damn stupid.

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen
wehav
Senior Contributor

I don't believe I am stupid. 

I do believe that you and the rest of your group are in favorite of a police state that you rule.

The people of Chicago are not suffering mass shootings of the type that any gun law would cure.  These are gang related, drug related and your group hasn't done anything to curb these problems.  Indeed you want to make more drugs available and bring in more gang members.

The problem as always is liberals and their constant attack on innocent people.  You favor curtailing my freedoms but believe in allowing law breakers to go free.

Across America gangs and drugs are prevalent but nothing has been done by big city Democrat mayors.  And nothing will be done that really curtails the violence because the gangs are subsidizing your party.

It's your attitude that thinks it's okay for your body guards to have weapons but think my life isn't as important and I shouldn't be able to protect it. 

The current 6000 plus gun laws and especially those in Chicago haven't done squat because your courts keep letting the offenders off.

Along with violent crime of all sorts. Most recently "Obama's fault", no?

i suppose one could look at it as a promising trend, but it seems for some it's seen as a conclusion. 

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I have something over 100 guns and not one of them has killed anyone while I have owned them. My guess is some of the WW1 and WW2 rifles have shot some one but not by my hands. It is not the guns it is the people that use them.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Maybe you need to add - not yet.

Tell me Allen - you couldn't find a better hobby, or you just like to brag about the firepower you have?

And when you die - they can probably all turned into junk...

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Gun smithing is one of my hobbies. It takes skill and patience and also fits in with hunting . Do that also. Unlike you people that go to the mall and sports games to watch others with skill I do it myself.  I pretty much doubt any of them will ever end up in the junk pile

In regards to your not yet comment  I qualified expert with rifle and hand hun in the military for some reason couldn't do that well with grenade's.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And how many people had the guns that the shooter in Vegas killed before his outrage there? My guess is ZERO!

I don't have hobbies that are directed at killing things, any thing! But somehow, you gun guys, you think it makes you more manly somehow. It's rediculous.

What's even more rediculous, is Republicans whom for years have blocked all attempts at controlling the gun epidemic in their country. The blood shed at all these events, since Brady and Reagan got shot, is on the hands of all the Republicans in this country.

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And so Allen - since you are an expert, and a gunsmith - I bet you also have the knowledge to turn a semi automatic rifle, into a fully automatic - just like the guy did in Vegas. Which, to me, should have YOU on a watch list somewhere.

Jen