cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The Outgoing Bass Tard

Has loved to take credit for all the “good” things that happened in his failed presidency. He has been too busy golfing I guesss, to take credit for the Solar Winds hack of American computer systems.   Or, is he simply turning a blind eye to the attack, because his inept administration allowed it to happen in the first place?

America is holding its breath, waiting for January 20, when we can begin to fix everything that the Bass Tard now in office let slide, because he was throwing a tantrum because of his loss.   Or, was he simply too busy, planning his next golf outing to really care if America was being flushed down the drain.

Trump is for Trump.   It always was that way - and nothing changed during his entire failed presidency.  Oh, but he triiiiiied, didnt he?

ETTD.....

Jen

6 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: The Outgoing Bass Tard

(Trump Has loved to take credit for all the “good” things that happened in his presidency.) 

Mmm, Trump taking credit for all the good things that happened during his Presidency, and your right there was a lot of good things that happened, but have you ever heard of a President taking credit for the good things that they've accomplished Smiley Wink

Now, what is senile joe planning on fixing? the guy has 5 decades of zero accomplishments, and I have asked several times for you wingers to name a senile joe accomplishment and zilch, zero nada; senile joe is senile joe and he has been a completely worthless politician for just under 5 decades, 5 decades, for bruceQ that 50 years, a complete failure - so please point out what senile joe is going to accomplish that he couldn't accomplish in his 5 decade political career - and getting pay for play money from communist china for himself and his biden clan is not an accomplishment.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Wait....see.....and learn how a real President handles a crisis.   By dealing with it.....not spending his day at the golf course....that he said he wasn't going to do.  "Oh, I may never see Turnberry again!!!!"    Yeah, right.......

ETTD.....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Wait....see.....and learn how a real President handles a crisis.   By dealing with it.....not spending his day at the golf course)

Yea, senile joe ain't golfing, he can barely walk across a stage, maybe a few minutes daily of senior aquatics for old senile joe.

And again, what crisis has senile joe ever handled in his, yea you got it, 5 decades as a politician?

Maybe just a tiny accomplishment in his 5 decades? 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Wait.....see.....and learn how an actual President deals with problems.....not one that pretends to be a president, while impressing his buddies on a golf course.

I can’t help it if your too stupid to understand anything but Bass Tard speak.   It’s your own fault.   Go back to school, and relearn all those words that Trump never used.....

By the way - did you happen to see the Bass Tard try to drink a glass of water with one hand?   Or walk down a ramp?   Or listen to him speak - oh yeah - you’ve listened to him speak, I got that.   It’s why you can’t understand anyone with a bit of intelligent thought.

ETTD.....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Wait.....see.....and learn how an actual President deals with problems)

Asked and asked and asked and can't answer, what problem solving has senile joe accomplished in his 5 decades? name just a tiny accomplishment? 

They guy can't even answer a non-preselected reporter's question.  

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Wait....see.....and learn how a real President handles a crisis.   By dealing with it.....not spending his day at the golf course....that he said he wasn't going to do.  "Oh, I may never see Turnberry again!!!!"    Yeah, right.......

ETTD.....

Jen

Has your guy a magic wand too? Will the economy continue to rise the the next 4 years? Will there be no wars. Your idiot is going to fail in so many things it is going to be a joke for the next 100 years.